Santa Fe

Bella

Santa Fe

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

So what do you think of Shop LC line of Southwest jewelry? I’m not a fan, reminds me of the stuff we wore in the 70’s. I remember wearing this stuff in Jr. High school.( yes,I’m over 60) JTV’s line of Southwest jewelry is much more sophisticated and updated looking to me. This line just looks like stuff from flea markets.
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Santa Fe

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I love it !!! Big.fan of all things turquoise and I like the Santa fe designed earrings.
And I still have my first piece of turquoise, a ring I bought as a teenager in early 70's !!!!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
So what do you think of Shop LC line of Southwest jewelry? I’m not a fan, reminds me of the stuff we wore in the 70’s. I remember wearing this stuff in Jr. High school.( yes,I’m over 60) JTV’s line of Southwest jewelry is much more sophisticated and updated looking to me. This line just looks like stuff from flea markets.
I don’t like turquoise so...

Maybe it’s because when I was a little kid in the 70’s living in So. Cal it was literally everywhere. Some of it so gaudy and over oxidized. Like huge squash blossom necklaces.

I guess I’m odd because a lot of people like it.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I had a fairly busy afternoon - just sat down with this achy back
and was gonna watch me some Santa Fe. Ya'll know I'm
not a fan of THE HOST!!!! I guess I'll watch me some NFL.
Good night all good people on the forum.

PS to RS.....I've never seen a squash blossom that I thought would
look nice on me. I've seen other women wear them and they look
great, me.....not so much. :roll:
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Not a fan. Four days in a row of all one thing basically. Tomorrow is shungite and Tuesday is Lifestyle which I find they spend an hour on one thing. :roll:
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Cheryl even yells when it's Santa Fe style. Even if I wanted to buy something I turn it off when she starts yelling and screaming. It's not even tanzanite lol
2 x