magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Gemsnob

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
I feel I cannot return a ring with my savior's name.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Customer care have you any thoughts on this?
I think I should be compensated. :( :( :( :(
You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
Danielle, a moderator, asked you to contact her with your order info. She is very helpful and if there is anything to be done, she will find a way. Did you see where she replied up above?
4 x

Topic Tags:

Jt
Answers: 1

Re: magnetic oxidized rosetone ring inscript with "Jesus" turning my finger green

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

You can try coating the inside of the ring with clear nail polish. You will have to re apply it every so often but it may help keep you skin from turning green.
Oh that's true. Heard this long long time ago, though only makes me feel a little better.
Danielle, a moderator, asked you to contact her with your order info. She is very helpful and if there is anything to be done, she will find a way. Did you see where she replied up above?
Yes, thank you very much!
3 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

And to be honest, the Lord wouldn’t want you to have a green finger to show your faith to Him.
He knows ❤️

This is so very true! I doubt you will be compensated, but I encourage you to contact them about the poor quality and see what they will do. And you can leave a review of the product on the website. So sorry this has happened to you.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
And to be honest, the Lord wouldn’t want you to have a green finger to show your faith to Him.
He knows ❤️

This is so very true! I doubt you will be compensated, but I encourage you to contact them about the poor quality and see what they will do. And you can leave a review of the product on the website. So sorry this has happened to you.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I have replied to the original poster to get their order information. I want to make sure that we make this right!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago

Yes, thank you very much!
Good luck jt! Keep us posted!
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Jt wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Jt wrote:
4 years ago
I recently bought a magnetic ring of oxidized rose tone in scripted with "Jesus". My finger is turning green.
I feel I cannot return a ring with my savior's name.
Has anyone out in the forum membership been experiencing green fingers from this jewelry type?
Customer care have you any thoughts on this?
I think I should be compensated. :( :( :( :(
Happy to help please send me the order info

danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
Danielle, Order ***edited for privacy***. Thank you for replying in advance.

Hello JT, I am sorry again about what happened with this product. I have processed a refund for you you should see if on your account within 3-5 business days depending on your financial institutions policies.
7 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m sorry about it turning your finger green, but most of the gold tone, silver tone or rose tone will do this if worn regularly. It’s just a base metal and won’t last, I’ve tried the clear nail polish coating it, but it wears off. I prefer to just buy silver and spend a few dollars more than to buy a tone metal. I’m happy you’re receiving a refund and hope you find another ring you like.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

DO NOT buy anything in any "tone" and the same goes for Karis rings unless you want to pop the stone(s) out for other uses. You can get away with coating Karis pendants and bracelets with clear polish if you do a second coat the next day. My experience with Karis rings is it only takes one day of wearing for the finish to wear off which is really bad for me as I bought several for resale and had to refund to my customers so their hair would stop standing on end when they saw me.
3 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
DO NOT buy anything in any "tone" and the same goes for Karis rings unless you want to pop the stone(s) out for other uses. You can get away with coating Karis pendants and bracelets with clear polish if you do a second coat the next day. My experience with Karis rings is it only takes one day of wearing for the finish to wear off which is really bad for me as I bought several for resale and had to refund to my customers so their hair would stop standing on end when they saw me.
Oh dear! I know many people react to the 'tone jewelry, even though I do not. I'd hoped Karis would be a good alternative for resell, so I've bought a few. Ooops, guess I've now got more stuff to add to the My Collection pile! :lol:
0 x