Zip Robes

JewelryQueen

Re: Zip Robes

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I have not eaten oatmeal in over 60 years. Once when having brunch at a fancy smanchy "lodge" they kept pushing me to have their "own special brand" of oatmeal. The waiter was really pushy so I almost staged a re-enactment.
But seriously, it is good for you... so enjoy. I am sure you don't prepare it by boiling water and throwing handfuls of oatmeal at the pot from across the room. I think that was my grandmother's method.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I have not eaten oatmeal in over 60 years. Once when having brunch at a fancy smanchy "lodge" they kept pushing me to have their "own special brand" of oatmeal. The waiter was really pushy so I almost staged a re-enactment.
But seriously, it is good for you... so enjoy. I am sure you don't prepare it by boiling water and throwing handfuls of oatmeal at the pot from across the room. I think that was my grandmother's method.
Nope.....I stand a tad bit closer
4 x

JewelryQueen

Well we KNOW I won't be eating your oatmeal. But just in case don't wear your robe while making it.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well we KNOW I won't be eating your oatmeal. But just in case don't wear your robe while making it.
Gotcha !!! However my robe is pretty tough
It was a gift from my late husband from waaaaay back in Feb. 2000. It may be getting a tad threadbare but it's like a Hug from my hubby everyday 🥰🥰
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

PRICELESS! XO
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
P. S. Yes I got it at SLC. I was telling a friend of mine about the size issue and she actually watches the presentations on live tv and said that one of the fellows bigger than Tener was modeling one and it was big on him. I cannot watch because it drives me crazy ot I would have known. This one has sherpa at the neck and at the top of the pockets if that helps.
It had to be Adi. He models everything. Its quite entertaining. :lol:
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gotcha !!! However my robe is pretty tough
It was a gift from my late husband from waaaaay back in Feb. 2000. It may be getting a tad threadbare but it's like a Hug from my hubby everyday 🥰🥰
Ahhh...❤ Thats so sweet.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Spooky, they have them at lots of department stores besides W**Mart :lol: I hope you have a lovely weekend Spooky 🌹🌟🙏🏻
You too Ginger 💖
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
P. S. Yes I got it at SLC. I was telling a friend of mine about the size issue and she actually watches the presentations on live tv and said that one of the fellows bigger than Tener was modeling one and it was big on him. I cannot watch because it drives me crazy ot I would have known. This one has sherpa at the neck and at the top of the pockets if that helps.
It had to be Adi. He models everything. Its quite entertaining. :lol:
It was. Lol but it sure looked to me like there was no extra room.
sausage[size]
2 x

JewelryQueen

Are you telling me Adi is bigger than my sister? Say it isn't so!
2 x