Zip Robes

Ginger

Zip Robes

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Karen just stated that zip robes are hard to find and very rare. They’re acting like this is a new concept but it’s the only kind I wear. They’re not giving measurements for it but I always buy mine at the big boxed store that has groceries and home goods that starts with a W and ends with Mart. They have them in all sizes and so many colors, I’m a plus size, and they have sizes up to 5x. This zip robe has been around for ages and my grandmother always wore one. It’s not a new concept that has just been invented recently :lol: :lol:
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Zip Robes

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have a closet full of zipper robes. So do my kids. I’m surprised you heard Karen say that ?? I think they are overwhelmed with new management forcing them to do and say certain things on Air, which is causing a BRAIN DRAIN, even on their best hosts.
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Sometimes I just like to be entertained and some of the presentations today did just that. I have a closet full of zip robes and have for years :lol: I thought they were talking about how the hotel robes have now become zip robes.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

So I got sissy a zip robe for Christmas and it is nice EXCEPT FOR THE UNRELIABLE SIZING. She is a L or XL so I got her a 3XL because usually their clothing is 2 sizes smaller than it should be. Sure enough now there is room for three of her in there. Good thing I sew, so I will take in the side seams about 4 inches (or more) although I really kind of resent having to do this.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Karen just stated that zip robes are hard to find and very rare. They’re acting like this is a new concept but it’s the only kind I wear. They’re not giving measurements for it but I always buy mine at the big boxed store that has groceries and home goods that starts with a W and ends with Mart. They have them in all sizes and so many colors, I’m a plus size, and they have sizes up to 5x. This zip robe has been around for ages and my grandmother always wore one. It’s not a new concept that has just been invented recently :lol: :lol:
But I bought a zip robe right here at SLC 2 or 3 winters ago.
Yep. Right there in the closet where it lives.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
So I got sissy a zip robe for Christmas and it is nice EXCEPT FOR THE UNRELIABLE SIZING. She is a L or XL so I got her a 3XL because usually their clothing is 2 sizes smaller than it should be. Sure enough now there is room for three of her in there. Good thing I sew, so I will take in the side seams about 4 inches (or more) although I really kind of resent having to do this.
You're a good sissy!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You know there’s a robe and tiara club...right?
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sorry you have to re-sew it yourself, but it's better than having them replace it, and then receiving the exact same one back.

Also, even if you sewed it by hand, it would be faster than their shipping!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
You know there’s a robe and tiara club...right?
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😅🤣

With "Chrysler Building Top" Chandelier Necklaces being optional.
😁
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness Cat that’s hilarious 🤣 Did she buy the size 3x robe on ShopLC? I’ve not seen those larger sizes, these were like a large from what they were modeling. It was funny trying to watch it because she was acting like it was such a special and unique item :lol: Ginger
1 x