Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

popshop

Smart Tv free shipping

Post by popshop » 3 months ago

I have a smart tv and i cant take advantage of free shipping because i dont know how to use the app. lol. believe me, i tried adding it in google play or shop app or whatever, on the smart tv. took hours to no avail. and i am clueless as to how to add it to my smart tv and how to order from the app on my smart tv. i dont have a keyboard hooked up to my tv either. im thinking we have to know how to be tech wizards to do all this, and if i could figure it out i would. but when i called cust serv at shop lc, they did not know what i was talking about and did not know how to help me, or so they said. Sometimes shipping and handling is so high especially if you want a few items. Then if you want to return an item, you have to pay shipping and handling again! This is the only thing that keeps me from ordering. i will order shop lc online if its free shipping but it has to be over $50. purchase. thats a good deal. But I still have not figured out how to add shop lc app to my smart tv and how to order stuff from my smart tv. its a tv!
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Smart Tv free shipping

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 months ago

popshop wrote:
3 months ago
I have a smart tv and i cant take advantage of free shipping because i dont know how to use the app. lol. believe me, i tried adding it in google play or shop app or whatever, on the smart tv. took hours to no avail. and i am clueless as to how to add it to my smart tv and how to order from the app on my smart tv. i dont have a keyboard hooked up to my tv either. im thinking we have to know how to be tech wizards to do all this, and if i could figure it out i would. but when i called cust serv at shop lc, they did not know what i was talking about and did not know how to help me, or so they said. Sometimes shipping and handling is so high especially if you want a few items. Then if you want to return an item, you have to pay shipping and handling again! This is the only thing that keeps me from ordering. i will order shop lc online if its free shipping but it has to be over $50. purchase. thats a good deal. But I still have not figured out how to add shop lc app to my smart tv and how to order stuff from my smart tv. its a tv!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, what smart tv/smart device are you using so we can look and see how we can help find the app for you?
0 x

Jo

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Jo » 3 months ago

If you don't have a smart tv you might consider getting a ROKU or Amazon Firestick. These devices will allow your tv to be "smart". I don't think the devices are very expensive maybe $50 or less. It's worth it if you buy a lot of items with $2.99 shipping charges. Shipping will be free. If shipping is more than $2.99 then it's not free. For those that are not very tech savvy, what you can do is search Google for instructional videos on any topic. There are a lot of them out there.
5 x