Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3993
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Jo wrote:
1 year ago
I'm one who benefits from the free shipping because I use the smart tv app. I understand those who feel it's not fair, but I would not buy nearly the amount of items I do if I had to pay shipping. I buy tons of stuff for gifts and myself. Stuff I don't need but enjoy. If the free shipping was taken away I would cut my purchases down drastically. Perhaps there are others out there like me and Shoplc realizes they would lose money if this perk is taken away.
The point is, why is it offered only to those who shop with a smart tv? It started as a promotion. There are a lot of people who would buy more if they recieved free shipping, me included. We just dont understand why its only offered to some.
Exactly.....I dont have a smart tv or roku and certainly cant afford to.just run out.and buy
2 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2091
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Gem Lover » 1 year ago

Moderator_Connor Is free shipping only on the smart TV or is also on the Roku? It use to be free on the Roku but I was charged and when I called customer service I was told it was a promotion for last year and you were no loner offering the free shipping so which is it, now I am confused?
1 x

Butterfly
Posts: 45
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Butterfly » 1 year ago

Most new tv's are smart tv's.
I am not sure if it is because you can stream tv shows with different
Services such as firestick or Roku.
I thought it was more computerish with the things you could do .
With Firestick from Amazon you can personalize your screensaver by uploading your own photos.
I do not know why shipping is free.
You have to be careful.
I have had to call numerous times because they did include shipping and the price of the shipping was not higher than normal.
I only order off my phone unless it is an item I am getting a discount on.
4 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2091
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Gem Lover » 1 year ago

You can do it different ways, a smart TV has the Roku built into the TV so you can get the shop lc app on the TV or you can buy a Roku stick for under $30 and use the shop lc app on the Roku and it is free shipping. The Roku stick just plugs into your TV. I love my Roku, I have it on all my TV's, you can stream hundreds of channels and Many are free, some use it in place of paying for cable.
1 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 year ago
Moderator_Connor Is free shipping only on the smart TV or is also on the Roku? It use to be free on the Roku but I was charged and when I called customer service I was told it was a promotion for last year and you were no loner offering the free shipping so which is it, now I am confused?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. The free shipping promotion for Smart TVs apply to all supported Smart TVs and devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, etc. As Connor stated previously, any orders with the standard $2.99 shipping (items with higher shipping cost associated with it are excluded from the promotion) will ring up the free shipping. Thank you so much again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2091
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Gem Lover » 1 year ago

@Roll tide it sounds like you have Roku built into your TV. Use your remote and go to the app section of the TV, mine is in the menu section.
2 x

LC-ADDICT
Posts: 2
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by LC-ADDICT » 1 year ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
1 year ago
Gem Lover wrote:
1 year ago
Moderator_Connor Is free shipping only on the smart TV or is also on the Roku? It use to be free on the Roku but I was charged and when I called customer service I was told it was a promotion for last year and you were no loner offering the free shipping so which is it, now I am confused?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. The free shipping promotion for Smart TVs apply to all supported Smart TVs and devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, etc. As Connor stated previously, any orders with the standard $2.99 shipping (items with higher shipping cost associated with it are excluded from the promotion) will ring up the free shipping. Thank you so much again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thank you for your reply, I tried to reply back with email, but I’m not sure you received it. I wasn’t sure how to reply directly to you on here, but I think I figured it out. I have one more question, I was looking up something on a search on this community forum about a coupon I received in the mail, that I can’t get to work on anything even items that are not clearance or doorbusters, and the reply “sorry you are not permitted to use the search system” came up. Why am I not permitted to search anything, I’ve only asked one question about shipping. I quick reply would be greatly appreciated about the coupon (because it shows it expires in 15 days) and please reply to the question about why I am not permitted to search anything. I thought I would add that I love Shop LC, I have purchased items for the last 4 years and will continue to shop because you have great items at prices that I can afford, of course if you offer a coupon, I can afford even more.
Thank you.
S.P.
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Is shipping still free on a Smart Tv?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

LC-ADDICT wrote:
1 year ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
1 year ago
Gem Lover wrote:
1 year ago
Moderator_Connor Is free shipping only on the smart TV or is also on the Roku? It use to be free on the Roku but I was charged and when I called customer service I was told it was a promotion for last year and you were no loner offering the free shipping so which is it, now I am confused?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. The free shipping promotion for Smart TVs apply to all supported Smart TVs and devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, etc. As Connor stated previously, any orders with the standard $2.99 shipping (items with higher shipping cost associated with it are excluded from the promotion) will ring up the free shipping. Thank you so much again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
Thank you for your reply, I tried to reply back with email, but I’m not sure you received it. I wasn’t sure how to reply directly to you on here, but I think I figured it out. I have one more question, I was looking up something on a search on this community forum about a coupon I received in the mail, that I can’t get to work on anything even items that are not clearance or doorbusters, and the reply “sorry you are not permitted to use the search system” came up. Why am I not permitted to search anything, I’ve only asked one question about shipping. I quick reply would be greatly appreciated about the coupon (because it shows it expires in 15 days) and please reply to the question about why I am not permitted to search anything. I thought I would add that I love Shop LC, I have purchased items for the last 4 years and will continue to shop because you have great items at prices that I can afford, of course if you offer a coupon, I can afford even more.
Thank you.
S.P.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. The search function on the forum isn't currently working, but our web team is working on the issue and hope to have it resolved soon. In regards to the coupon, please email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I can help diagnose as to why the discount code isn't working. Thank you again for posting, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

popshop
Posts: 2
Joined: 2 years ago

Smart Tv free shipping

Post by popshop » 1 year ago

I have a smart tv and i cant take advantage of free shipping because i dont know how to use the app. lol. believe me, i tried adding it in google play or shop app or whatever, on the smart tv. took hours to no avail. and i am clueless as to how to add it to my smart tv and how to order from the app on my smart tv. i dont have a keyboard hooked up to my tv either. im thinking we have to know how to be tech wizards to do all this, and if i could figure it out i would. but when i called cust serv at shop lc, they did not know what i was talking about and did not know how to help me, or so they said. Sometimes shipping and handling is so high especially if you want a few items. Then if you want to return an item, you have to pay shipping and handling again! This is the only thing that keeps me from ordering. i will order shop lc online if its free shipping but it has to be over $50. purchase. thats a good deal. But I still have not figured out how to add shop lc app to my smart tv and how to order stuff from my smart tv. its a tv!
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Smart Tv free shipping

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 year ago

popshop wrote:
1 year ago
I have a smart tv and i cant take advantage of free shipping because i dont know how to use the app. lol. believe me, i tried adding it in google play or shop app or whatever, on the smart tv. took hours to no avail. and i am clueless as to how to add it to my smart tv and how to order from the app on my smart tv. i dont have a keyboard hooked up to my tv either. im thinking we have to know how to be tech wizards to do all this, and if i could figure it out i would. but when i called cust serv at shop lc, they did not know what i was talking about and did not know how to help me, or so they said. Sometimes shipping and handling is so high especially if you want a few items. Then if you want to return an item, you have to pay shipping and handling again! This is the only thing that keeps me from ordering. i will order shop lc online if its free shipping but it has to be over $50. purchase. thats a good deal. But I still have not figured out how to add shop lc app to my smart tv and how to order stuff from my smart tv. its a tv!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, what smart tv/smart device are you using so we can look and see how we can help find the app for you?
0 x