vittadini jacket

ula

vittadini jacket

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I was interested in the Vittadini jacket, was advertised as soft lamb leather. I searched the net for the designer and lo and behold I found bad news.First the price is below 40 dollars instead 119 in here. Second it is not leather its faux leather- polyester and polyurethane.
Becky the host owns the jacket, so they know its not leather as the description says, but they still list it as leather.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Re: vittadini jacket

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

The pink one? I have it. It’s tagged as leather and sure looks and feels like very soft lamb skin. I’d be shocked if it’s not. Mine is extremely small though. Host in the video snippet says she’s wearing a small. No way that can be true! She said that she’s 5’2” and weighs 134 ( I think). I’m taller and weigh less. My top proportions are smaller than hers appear to be and unfortunately my small doesn’t fit. I suppose mine could be mis-sized. Either that, or she’s not wearing a small.
3 x

ula

If you go to boscovs, they have all her jackets, she does not have anything in leather, they have the same jacket.
4 x

ula

IF there is a tag, maybe it is leather, but I doubt it. Lamb leather is very expensive the price says it all.
4 x

Hot4TENER

ula wrote:
4 years ago
If you go to boscovs, they have all her jackets, she does not have anything in leather, they have the same jacket.
I looked at their website and they don’t have any Adrienne Vittadini jackets on their website. I guess I didn’t type my thoughts clearly earlier. I didn’t mean that I’d be surprised if it wasn’t lambs leather, only that I’d be surprised if it wasn’t leather. I just meant that it is very soft, comparable to lambs leather.
2 x

Hot4TENER

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I was interested in the Vittadini jacket, was advertised as soft lamb leather. I searched the net for the designer and lo and behold I found bad news.First the price is below 40 dollars instead 119 in here. Second it is not leather its faux leather- polyester and polyurethane.
Becky the host owns the jacket, so they know its not leather as the description says, but they still list it as leather.
Did SLC host say on air that it was lambskin? Because the product description page just says leather.
2 x

ula

hm...leather like ....faux?
I am not sure if they said on air lamb skin or it feels like lamb skin, that is why I searched for Vittadini jackets to make sure that it is made from leather. Was supposed to be a birthday present. :x
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Moderators: would you be so kind as to clarify this? I bought one a little while back and I’m sure it’s leather. Thank you
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
Moderators: would you be so kind as to clarify this? I bought one a little while back and I’m sure it’s leather. Thank you
@Moderator_Danielle

Now a mod will see this more readily.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I have checked our internal product system and the information indicates that it is leather. For transparency it does not say lambskin, but leather as the website does.
5 x