Signare Bag

Gem Lover

Signare Bag

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

This item 3537810Signare Tapestry Design Rainbow Color Scottie Pattern Crossbody Bag (Polyester, 8.5x7.5x2.5) is $29.99 here and it is $16.99 on Amazon and they have other patterns to choose from in the same bag and it is Prime so no shipping cost.
4 x

RS

Re: Signare Bag

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
This item 3537810Signare Tapestry Design Rainbow Color Scottie Pattern Crossbody Bag (Polyester, 8.5x7.5x2.5) is $29.99 here and it is $16.99 on Amazon and they have other patterns to choose from in the same bag and it is Prime so no shipping cost.
YEP

OH and get this!!!!! They give Alllll the specs!!!!

I have over $300.00 in free Amazon cash so if I wanted that I would get it there for sure.

Well, anywhere but here anyway.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you Gem Lover for the information because I almost ordered this bag. I was wondering if anyone ever ordered the leather bags Katie was presenting before the kids camera? I never saw the interior of the bag, because I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. So I don’t know if they showed it anyway but I liked the black patterned one. Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered any of them, I heard her say they were leather. Thank you again Gem Lover for your valuable information and especially about the article on tanzanite. 💜🦋💜
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Your welcome Ginger :)
2 x