What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Grizzy

Re: What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I love ponchos but I was wondering about the ruanas? Anybody have one?
Are you talking about the ones SLC just had on here with the fur trim? They were a blanket type looking material?
No RS, I didn’t see those but I’ve looked at the site and they have some that they call a “national print”. No idea what that means but they look nice😄
Whoops, it’s called “national style”
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Are you talking about the ones SLC just had on here with the fur trim? They were a blanket type looking material?
No RS, I didn’t see those but I’ve looked at the site and they have some that they call a “national print”. No idea what that means but they look nice😄
I just looked at those. I think it’s the same fabric (different print) than the ones I was talking about. They are nice.

I bought one of the fur trimmed ones (no hood). I think it’s cute. I actually had people stopping me to ask where they could get one.
They are very soft. Warm but not super warm.
I got the khaki colored one. I may get another color and maybe with a different hemline.
Only thing is it did leave some fuzzies (not from the fur, it didn’t shed at all) but from the fabric itself. After a washing and air tumble dry it doesn’t any more.
I was wearing black when I tried it on the first time though. It left the fuzzies then.
0 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

I just looked at those. I think it’s the same fabric (different print) than the ones I was talking about. They are nice.

I bought one of the fur trimmed ones (no hood). I think it’s cute. I actually had people stopping me to ask where they could get one.
I got the khaki colored one. I may get another color and maybe with a different hemline.
Only thing is it did leave some fuzzies (not from the fur, it didn’t shed at all) but from the fabric itself. After a washing and air tumble dry it doesn’t any more.
I was wearing black when I tried it on the first time though. It left the fuzzies then.
I can handle fuzzies! Better than scratchies!😛😛😛
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

I can handle fuzzies! Better than scratchies!😛😛😛
Nooo scratchies! Softeeeeeee.
1 x