What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Catticus

Re: What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Same here! I have purchased a lot of the loose fit rayon and cotton blousy tops. Some have very beautiful prints and some have really interesting and fun prints! Mine have held up very well, too! It's been over a year and I wear them constantly and they are as good as new!

It gets SO HOT here that it's what I wear around the house. I don't go out in them though, except for some that I wear with leggings that are not see-through.

These are the One Size Fits All and they are SOOOOO comfortable!

I absolutely LOVE them! And the prices are fantastic.

I'm not sure what to call them because they aren't Ponchos and they aren't Kimonos, though often they'll be described as such.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Same here! I have purchased a lot of the loose fit rayon and cotton blousy tops. Some have very beautiful prints and some have really interesting and fun prints! Mine have held up very well, too! It's been over a year and I wear them constantly and they are as good as new!

It gets SO HOT here that it's what I wear around the house. I don't go out in them though, except for some that I wear with leggings that are not see-through.

These are the One Size Fits All and they are SOOOOO comfortable!

I absolutely LOVE them! And the prices are fantastic.

I'm not sure what to call them because they aren't Ponchos and they aren't Kimonos, though often they'll be described as such.
Me too! I picked up several of the loose tunic tops as well. Some I'm able to wear while out and about because they aren't see-through, others I wear around the house to help keep cool in this Texas heat! I'm wearing one of my favorites today, however I think I may be a little chilly on the way home since fall is trying to push out summer again! :lol:

I picked up a few of the loose dresses for my mom for her to wear while recovering from surgery last year, and she loves them!
3 x

Catticus

Moderator_Stephanie wrote: ↑
4 years ago

Me too! I picked up several of the loose tunic tops as well. Some I'm able to wear while out and about because they aren't see-through, others I wear around the house to help keep cool in this Texas heat! I'm wearing one of my favorites today, however I think I may be a little chilly on the way home since fall is trying to push out summer again! :lol:

I picked up a few of the loose dresses for my mom for her to wear while recovering from surgery last year, and she loves them!
Stephanie, I noticed while wearing one I was actually feeling a bit cold! πŸ˜†

Yes, Fall is sneaking in! I'm glad because I LOVE Fall and I LOVE β˜”οΈ too! πŸ’ž

πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ 🍁 πŸŽƒ πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ 🍁 πŸŽƒ πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ 🍁 πŸŽƒ πŸ‚ πŸŽƒ 🍁 πŸŽƒ πŸ‚

That was a good idea to get those for your mother! My mother has been recovering from surgery also! Gosh, are we related?! πŸ˜‡

I hope your mother is doing well! πŸ₯°
0 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Some of the acrylic ponchos are really cute with jeans or casual pants in the winter.
1 x

Catticus

Tothemoon wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Some of the acrylic ponchos are really cute with jeans or casual pants in the winter.
Yes, they are! 😍 I have some of their ponchos!

I have "everyday" types, winter types, and some that are quite "Fancy Smancy"! 🀩 They really are lovely, and very well made. πŸ’ž
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote: ↑
4 years ago
That's a good idea! I typically only wear mine during the summer, never thought about getting some to wear during the winter. :)
2 x

Cre8tiv

Post by Cre8tiv » 4 years ago

:D I love the sheer tunics, ponchos, kimonos. I'm older & my upper arms don't look good so I wear a spaghetti strap blouse under & put an LC top over it. It's fabulous in the summer, I have 2 big boxes full of LC's tops. I'm a 3x only a few that were "OS" didn't fit me so, I gave those as gifts & they wear them as a beach cover-ups. Some I just take a seam ripper & carefully take out the row of threads then sew up the outside seams by hand to fit me loosely but I only had to do that to 2 items out of 20. Everything washes great. More burnt velvet type, velour & crushed velvet please for the warmer months.
2 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I love ponchos but I was wondering about the ruanas? Anybody have one?
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I love ponchos but I was wondering about the ruanas? Anybody have one?
I’ve only purchased the acrylic ruanas and the ones I have drape over your shoulders and back like a blanket scarf. They are great here in Michigan during the cold winter and I highly recommend them especially since you can get them at very reasonable prices at SLC.
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Women come in a million shapes and sizes. I doubt it would be very cost effective for them to carry a large range of sizes, since clothing is not their main focus. I live in Houston where it is hot and humid nearly year around. (Two years ago I had to cancel a huge Christmas party in my house because my air conditioner malfunctioned the day before the party!) I really love the shear and loose-* items, so I am able to wear a light top underneath. I think it just finishes off a tee shirt or tank top. Not for everyone, of course.
3 x