What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Hot4TENER

What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

It seems to me that ShopLC needs to hire an American fashion consultant. I realize that it is an India based company, but they need to understand that saris and see-through ponchos are not all the rage in midwest U.S. The price point on clothing is good, but really very few items that I can wear in public. The pjs and jackets that I have ordered are sized wrong (way too small). I’d like to see more structured, updated clothing at great ShopLC prices. I believe they are missing out on sales in this category. What do you think of SHOPLC’s clothing?
12 x

RS

Re: What is your opinion about ShopLC clothing?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The reason they don’t carry more structured clothing is simple. They are not really focused in that area and in order to be able to offer that...they would need to carry sizes from small to 3x and hundreds (if not more) in each SIZE, STYLE, COLOR.
That takes a lot of room and a lot of merchandising work.
They carry ponchos and caftans because they are OS fits most. They carry one size and that’s all they need to worry about. The few things they have offered in clothing that are sized are close outs or a FEW in their own line which is very very limited.
I have purchased many of the sheer and semi sheer toppers (as I call them) and enjoy them. It gets well over 110 degrees where I live in the summer. I put a skinny tank on and one of those colorful toppers, sandals, capris and cute outfit and keeps me cool.
I realize that many people don’t have this weather or simply don’t like those. Other than those I have not purchased any other clothing.
I buy my clothing elsewhere, many places.
6 x

Hot4TENER

I understand that some people like the oversized loose clothing and obviously many of these kaftans are selling, but it would just be nice if they included something a little more professional for those of us that work in an office. There are no kaftans or see-through clothing where I work.... although it could spice thing up a bit!!! :lol: :lol: :o
7 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for this suggestion! We will make sure to forward this idea to our merchandising team!
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Pretty things bought a lot of the fur r wraps last year they are pretty big huge i weigh 112 pounds
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have purchased many of their dresses and love the, they do not wrinkle, you can wear them belted or not, They are nice and cool in the summer and I still wear them in the fall with a cute jean jacket. You just put them in the wash and I put them on a hanger to dry, they are dry and wrinkle free in about a 1/2 hour. Every single time I wear one I get woman and teens asking were I got my dress and tell me how much they love them.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Ty gem lover! I’ve seen some cute (what they call) umbrella dresses, but feared they would be cheap and wrinkly. Maybe I’ll try one out sometime
2 x

Lilly

Post by Lilly » 4 years ago

:D :D :D :!:
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I have purchased quite a few clothing items. I live in Florida and the fabrics are perfect. I also like loose and flowy in our heat. I have returned a few items but all I all they are Worth the low price I paid.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have purchased many of their dresses and love the, they do not wrinkle, you can wear them belted or not, They are nice and cool in the summer and I still wear them in the fall with a cute jean jacket. You just put them in the wash and I put them on a hanger to dry, they are dry and wrinkle free in about a 1/2 hour. Every single time I wear one I get woman and teens asking were I got my dress and tell me how much they love them.
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear how much enjoyment you've gotten out of your dresses and the compliments you've received!
2 x