Request

Gemsnob

Request

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

I have a request when it comes to handbags. I see several bags I think are pretty but the inside has no organization. I'm not talking the slip pouches and zippered pocket on the inside. I'm talking dividing the large section inside with one or more zippered sections. Many women understand that it stinks to have everything jumbled together. You cannot find what you need and some things should be separate from other things. I don't want receipts coming in contact with my water bottle. I don't want to be fishing for my keys. Please pass this on. Thanks
10 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: Request

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
I have a request when it comes to handbags. I see several bags I think are pretty but the inside has no organization. I'm not talking the slip pouches and zippered pocket on the inside. I'm talking dividing the large section inside with one or more zippered sections. Many women understand that it stinks to have everything jumbled together. You cannot find what you need and some things should be separate from other things. I don't want receipts coming in contact with my water bottle. I don't want to be fishing for my keys. Please pass this on. Thanks
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have gone ahead and passed it along to our fashion team so they can keep this in mind for future handbags. I hope you have a beautiful day!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 1 month ago

I agree, even if I find a bag to be pretty I will not purchase it if it is just one big compartment on the inside.
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 month ago

@Moderator_Preston

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!! If it doesn't have more than two compartments inside I consider it a tote and not a handbag. And as long as it is big enough,(at least 12 x 10) the more compartments the merrier.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Yes..what Gemsnob said! ! ! !
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 1 month ago

I also agree with everyone 😊💗
3 x