Request

Gemsnob

Request

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I have a request when it comes to handbags. I see several bags I think are pretty but the inside has no organization. I'm not talking the slip pouches and zippered pocket on the inside. I'm talking dividing the large section inside with one or more zippered sections. Many women understand that it stinks to have everything jumbled together. You cannot find what you need and some things should be separate from other things. I don't want receipts coming in contact with my water bottle. I don't want to be fishing for my keys. Please pass this on. Thanks
11 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Request

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I have a request when it comes to handbags. I see several bags I think are pretty but the inside has no organization. I'm not talking the slip pouches and zippered pocket on the inside. I'm talking dividing the large section inside with one or more zippered sections. Many women understand that it stinks to have everything jumbled together. You cannot find what you need and some things should be separate from other things. I don't want receipts coming in contact with my water bottle. I don't want to be fishing for my keys. Please pass this on. Thanks
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have gone ahead and passed it along to our fashion team so they can keep this in mind for future handbags. I hope you have a beautiful day!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree, even if I find a bag to be pretty I will not purchase it if it is just one big compartment on the inside.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!! If it doesn't have more than two compartments inside I consider it a tote and not a handbag. And as long as it is big enough,(at least 12 x 10) the more compartments the merrier.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Yes..what Gemsnob said! ! ! !
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I also agree with everyone 😊💗
4 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I would like shop LC to consider buying a
LUG purse Crossbody and see how they use compartments. They have saved me many times. I am disabled and they make it so that I can hang my bag around my walker. And I agree that the key Fob is necessary. And should be long enough that when you put the keys on it and you pull it out it’s longer than the bag is tall.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Auntie wrote:
3 years ago
Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I would like shop LC to consider buying a
LUG purse Crossbody and see how they use compartments. They have saved me many times. I am disabled and they make it so that I can hang my bag around my walker. And I agree that the key Fob is necessary. And should be long enough that when you put the keys on it and you pull it out it’s longer than the bag is tall.
I ADORE LUG bags and cannot count how many I have. Not only their handbags but their large bags as well as accessories. I have so many of their TROLLEY bags (both sizes) being used in so many ways.
My most favorite handbag of LUG is actually the Trolley handbag...🥰🥰🥰

And yes...I can see how they’re perfect for you. However keep in mind that SLC does not make or even HAVE MADE FOR THEM the handbags they sell. They procure them from manufacturers and thus get what they can get.

I am always on the lookout for the newest LUG 🥰
1 x