I LOVE my new kaftan!

Ena

I LOVE my new kaftan!

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I always thought that ShopLC is selling only jewelry so was surprised to see their Lifestyle collection. I happened to watch the presentation of the Peacock Print V-Neck Kaftan and loved the colors, the length and the V-neck style. Mind you, I never owned a kaftan, I always thought it's just not my style.

Well, I received the blue one I ordered and I'm thrilled. It is so light and comfortable.( was concerned I'll be hot in it because it's 100% polyester but the fabric has this silky touch, not hot at all and feels nice to the skin.
One size fits all, perfect for plus sizes and works for regular sizes too because it has a tie in the middle that you can adjust as you need.
It was a great buy :)
8 x

Harlequin

Re: I LOVE my new kaftan!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ena: I have a couple of kaftans, but I had my daughter cut mine shorter above the knee just a tad, and hem it with her sewing machine, don’t like the long ones. I really like mine. Have a great day 🙂
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Ena

I own several of these kaftans, both long and short and I love them too. I also own several ones bought elsewhere that are 30% cotton and I like them even more. Just a note of caution---most clothing here run two sizes small so be careful ordering other fashion items.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Live in these! I have all types: hip length, knee length, and ankle length.@Ena Have you tried the kimonos and ponchos yet? I like those as well!
4 x

Ena

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Live in these! I have all types: hip length, knee length, and ankle length.@Ena Have you tried the kimonos and ponchos yet? I like those as well!
anniebelle, I had ponchos before but never tried kimonos. As I said I always thought that this type of clothing is not for me. This might change now :lol:
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Ena I have the same one with the tie, I got two different colors, I love them.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

So....I have never purchased any clothing items from SLC so after couple years this is a first. But I was online and saw the Winlar Kaftans......🥰🥰 I fell in love with the Black Snake Print #3633840 & the Arctic Leopard #3633846 and couldn't resist.

I hope 🤞🤞 they are as pretty and comfortable as they look...I'm excited to receive 😀 - Gypsy
5 x

Ena

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
So....I have never purchased any clothing items from SLC so after couple years this is a first. But I was online and saw the Winlar Kaftans......🥰🥰 I fell in love with the Black Snake Print #3633840 & the Arctic Leopard #3633846 and couldn't resist.

I hope 🤞🤞 they are as pretty and comfortable as they look...I'm excited to receive 😀 - Gypsy
I saw them too, beautiful prints. I was very tempted but I already bought two more with the ties in different colors :lol:
I hope you'll enjoy your new kaftans! :D
5 x