Mask review

anniebelle

Re: Mask review

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Thank you, I'll have to decide if I agree. For example, I think my blue camo has thin, round, but it adjustable elastic.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

hi ladies

I ordered the Tlv silk mask also to try. The paper filter mask irritate my nose and I have hard time breathing with them. Something about the mask irritates the inside of my nasal passages also. When I try to wear I sneeze, my nose runs and itches and I end up rubbing on sides of my nose and now have small sores inside. I tried airing them out before wearing and it helped some. But I just cant continue to wear. I hope that the silk mask and adding coffee filter as Becky showed on air that these will be wearable for me.

I also have allergic reaction to latex in gloves, so I'm having a really great time during pandemic 😳😳😳

Hope these are good masks -Gypsy
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have so many masks, I can't hardly count! I believe I have every sparkling mask they've made, in every color. I have masks that have been given to me, many handmade. Don't like the foam like ones, thought I would because of the valve. I have breathing issues, especially while walking, which is when I wear them most!
5 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
LOL We saw the exact same presentation in the wee hours of the morning with Becky. She also said they should fit better because the pieces on the sides were shorter. Fingers crossed!
@Rolltide

Hi ! I hope I can remember her instructions 🤞 yes I liked the side adjustments also. I just really want to breathe while wearing !!!!! -Gypsy
6 x

Gypsy

I'm lucky on that my brother sends me surgical gloves and he makes sure that I have plenty. I bought a couple of k95 masks that I've been holding on to in case I have to be someplace around alot of people for an extended amount of time. Cases here are still on a rapid rise. -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
I understand. Stay safe!
@Rolltide

You too !!! 🥰 -Gypsy
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

In my state of NH the mask were never mandatory and our cases are done to almost nothing and no deaths in over a week. Our state capital has only 5 active cases right now and our largest city as 43 active cases, most of the smaller towns have none and some are listed as 0-4 cases. Mask are required for groups over 100. I am high risk so I do wear a mask if I go to the store.
4 x