Hong Kong Closeout Handbags

mpompadour

Hong Kong Closeout Handbags

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I'm watching the live presentation now on these Hong Kong Closeout Crocodile Embossed Handbags. I'm really liking what I see and was wondering if anyone has purchased these before. If so, could you give me an honest review of them. Are they well made and worth the $79.99 they are selling them for? Thanks and I hope you all can help me decide whether to purchase or not! :)
7 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Hong Kong Closeout Handbags

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Everyone, I'm watching the live presentation now on these Hong Kong Closeout Crocodile Embossed Handbags. I'm really liking what I see and was wondering if anyone has purchased these before. If so, could you give me an honest review of them. Are they well made and worth the $79.99 they are selling them for? Thanks and I hope you all can help me decide whether to purchase or not! :)
I wanted to watch the presentation but finally had to turn the station because of the annoying interruptions of Chuck
They were pretty purses!!
6 x

mpompadour

So true, I just had to grin an bare it watching Chucky, :lol: I decided to order the dark green one. I have similar style bags in the other colors, so I believe I'll like it! I just hope it's made well like my other bags.
6 x

Portuguesa

Post by Portuguesa » 2 years ago

Aloha!

I am very picky too and want my money’s worth solet me assure you that I am very happy woth the work,anship of these leather bags. I bought the black with the gold scarves a few weeks ago also at $79.99 and was immediately satisfied when I took the bag out of the box. I have worn it every day since receiving it. Roomy, convertible from shoulder strap to handstraps and high end in appearance.
6 x

Portuguesa

Post by Portuguesa » 2 years ago

Aloha!

I am very picky too and want my money’s worth solet me assure you that I am very happy woth the work,anship of these leather bags. I bought the black with the gold scarves a few weeks ago also at $79.99 and was immediately satisfied when I took the bag out of the box. I have worn it every day since receiving it. Roomy, convertible from shoulder strap to handstraps and high end in appearance.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

I’ve seen the presentations on these handbags. They look very nice. To me, they look like one of the better quality bags on slc, but I haven’t ordered. I’m guessing that you’ll be pleased, but please tell us your opinion after you receive it. I’m going to guess RS has probably purchased these bags so I’m gonna tag her. Maybe she can give you a reply. @RS
5 x

mpompadour

Thanks so much everyone for your input about these bags. In my younger days I was happy with a mediocre bag, but as I got older, I really wanted nice bags in leather and good workmanship and have paid good money for them. I believe I will be happy with this one. Really looking forward to getting it! :) :D
4 x