Purchases Made

RoseyRuby

Re: Purchases Made

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

I love the Blushing fragrance and also NORELL Elixir, which is sold out. I also like the Eli Tahari perfume, so much so, that I ordered a 2nd bottle. I also love all of the Vince Camuto fragrances, that I've tried. I never would've bought any of these, if not for this co. For years, I quit wearing scents, as my former co-workers were always complaining about people who overdid it. Now that I'm retired, I like to wear a different one every day. It really is uplifting.
12 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
2 years ago
Not sure which one the Elixir is, but I had bad luck with the Norrell New York oil, had to try several times to give it away to someone. I use several scents, now, as you do, and I agree, is uplifting. I presently rotate the Blushing, Tresor, and Burberry for Women. Even if you don't dress up every day and put on makeup, the perfume seems to be an additional, easy, finishing touch, and does much for the spirit.
Agree. Happy Memorial Day 😇🌈💖
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Rolltide It sounds like you had a good shopping day, it's nice when we are able to find things we like. Glad you were able to get the gold chain in the size you wanted. I ordered two of the duck bird baths today, I rescue ducks and geese so I was excited that they had duck ones and I ordered a Jovie dress. I did have a 22" gold chain that came in from here this past week, its nice for the price, I used a coupon code on it and it was on clearance so it was not to bad, it is a double curb link.
13 x

ElleTee

Re: Fragrances

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
2 years ago
I love the Blushing fragrance and also NORELL Elixir, which is sold out. I also like the Eli Tahari perfume, so much so, that I ordered a 2nd bottle. I also love all of the Vince Camuto fragrances, that I've tried. I never would've bought any of these, if not for this co. For years, I quit wearing scents, as my former co-workers were always complaining about people who overdid it. Now that I'm retired, I like to wear a different one every day. It really is uplifting.
Hi Dear All,
I have not yet tried any of the Norell, Eli tahari, nor Camuto fragrances.
For some reason I was intrigued by the fragrance name "Pure Honey" by Kim Kardashian. For the record I am not a fan of the K family, however, this fragrance is SO pretty ! Very inexpensive, too. I fell in love with it. I bought 2 more bottles. Will keep one for me and will gift one to a young girl who is a huge fan of their TV show. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. ;)
Best to all tonight on this beautiful Memorial Day.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@ElleTee I got the Norell blushing for my sister and she loved it and I got the Pure Honey for my niece and she loved that, for myself I got the Diana Ross Diamond and the Vince Camuto Bella and I love both of those.
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

The NORELL Elixir is a really sultry scent, somewhat like the original. But not quite. I gave the NORELL NY to my boyfriend and it smells great on him. So true, about a nice fragrance being the finishing touch. Sometimes I even give myself a 2nd spray, later on.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@RoseyRuby , interesting that your boyfriend wears Norell New York! I've always heard that everyone's chemistry is different, that a fragrance smells differently on different people!!!
4 x