WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Moderator_Rashad

Re: WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello everyone! Since this is the 2nd time this has happened to me, thought I would share. I believe it was last week or so I ordered a Wynlar long kaftan in a black print. I ordered it on live tv. I was waiting for it to get a tracking number & they shipped short kaftan, blue with elephants on it & something I would never wear. I called customer service to tell them it’s on the way & they can credit my account & I’m sending it back as soon as it arrives. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING, but they could not “guarantee that.” ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY sent the wrong item, that I can’t even keep because it’s ugly. I keep telling you all to watch your “order history,” now you know why. The people in the warehouse are out of control. They should not change the merchandise under any circumstances. The black kaftan was NOT sold out, so where is mine? This is not delivering joy 😡😡😡😡
Good Afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our shipping team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
0 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hey it’s all good. I can get that way :lol: :lol:
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I was so SURE that it was just a photo mix-up! I'm glad I didn't order! I remember seeing the photo when I was ordering.
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Rashad , @mpompadour , I have the exact same problem!! I also ordered the longer, black print kaftan, only to find it replaced in my order history (after my payment) with this heinous elephant one. And today I received it, and yep, it is the elephant one that I DID NOT ORDER!!! I wanted the other print and length and that is what I actually ordered. And there is no record of it now because the order history photo and description has been altered. Is there any way to actually get what was ordered, or at the very least a complete refund without being charged return shipping? This is classic bait and switch and it is fraud.
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Rashad , @mpompadour , I have the exact same problem!! I also ordered the longer, black print kaftan, only to find it replaced in my order history (after my payment) with this heinous elephant one. And today I received it, and yep, it is the elephant one that I DID NOT ORDER!!! I wanted the other print and length and that is what I actually ordered. And there is no record of it now because the order history photo and description has been altered. Is there any way to actually get what was ordered, or at the very least a complete refund without being charged return shipping? This is classic bait and switch and it is fraud.
Hi LauraA, IF they have any of the ones left the WE ALL ORDERED, they should send us the RIGHT one FREE, PERIOD. It's THEIR fault all the way around. I'm glad I took a screenshot of the Kaftan I DID order and was expecting. They, as you say, FRAUDULENTLY took OUR money and changed everything from the pictures to the invoice, so NO record of our original order. Totally underhanded, slimey practices.
7 x

LauraA

Amen, @mpompadour .
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I ordered one that is still on their website. They cancelled it. Go figure...
5 x

LauraA

So @Moderator_Rashad and all, just FYI in this ongoing saga: I tried emailing customer service and explaining this whole issue, and the reply was essentially that if I don't like the elephant print kaftan, I'm free to return it. And I'm sure that will involve ME having to pay the return shipping. :evil: I can see me getting into an argument trying to get THAT charge credited back to me. This is ridiculous--they apparently didn't even bother to read the explanation I gave about having not even ordered this thing, or look at the screenshot photo I attached showing the elephant print wasn't the one I chose.
6 x