WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Amy

WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Since this is the 2nd time this has happened to me, thought I would share. I believe it was last week or so I ordered a Wynlar long kaftan in a black print. I ordered it on live tv. I was waiting for it to get a tracking number & they shipped short kaftan, blue with elephants on it & something I would never wear. I called customer service to tell them it’s on the way & they can credit my account & I’m sending it back as soon as it arrives. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING, but they could not “guarantee that.” ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY sent the wrong item, that I can’t even keep because it’s ugly. I keep telling you all to watch your “order history,” now you know why. The people in the warehouse are out of control. They should not change the merchandise under any circumstances. The black kaftan was NOT sold out, so where is mine? This is not delivering joy 😡😡😡😡
14 x

Jacee

Re: WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

It's "a shame" there's so many mistakes made to customers, who spend " good money"..then get the wrong thing.

With additional "problems"..😩

Wish..." I had an answer for you"..guess you'll "just have to 'trudge on'!

Good Luck!
10 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

@Amy , the same thing is happening to me! I got an email that I had a kaftan on the way--and it was that blasted elephant one! I had not ordered it either! I ordered the black print one, and that is what was listed in my order history, and now mysteriously, as of this morning, it is listed as that elephant one! I did an online chat to confirm which one was being sent, and was told to just wait till it arrived, that there was no way of checking what was actually on the way--despite the fact it has not even left the warehouse yet! What a mess the ordering/shipping system is here. Less and less joy for sure. :evil:
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
@Amy , the same thing is happening to me! I got an email that I had a kaftan on the way--and it was that blasted elephant one! I had not ordered it either! I ordered the black print one, and that is what was listed in my order history, and now mysteriously, as of this morning, it is listed as that elephant one! I did an online chat to confirm which one was being sent, and was told to just wait till it arrived, that there was no way of checking what was actually on the way--despite the fact it has not even left the warehouse yet! What a mess the ordering/shipping system is here. Less and less joy for sure. :evil:
Hi Laura, The EXACT same thing happened to me. I ordered the red leaf and black background Kaftan and like you, the blue elephant picture showed up in my invoice details. I just got off the phone with them trying to find out what in the world is going on and the customer service agent "ASSURED" me I would be getting the correct one and blamed it on a "glitch" with the photos. That's strange, because just yesterday it was showing the picture of the RIGHT kaftan invoice and description. During the whole live show it was very confusing as to what was what they were showing, but I DID order the right one. I triple checked before I place my order so I would be sure to get the right one. I have ordered a total of 4 Kaftans. The first one, from another Kaftan live show came and it was the correct one. I have 3 more that are supposed to ship out and I am holding my breath they get the orders right. I have NEVER in my life seen such a mess with trying to order from this place. I sometimes don't know why in the world I put myself through this over and over. I just want what I order. Shopping here IS supposed to bring us "JOY", isn't it? Well, lately not much "JOY" and I'm feeling stressed shopping here! OMG will it EVER get better? :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock:
10 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Well, @mpompadour , I suppose there is some consolation that it is happening to others of us!? I guess at this point we can only hold our breath and hope we receive what we really ordered. It's strange that other shopping channels don't seem to have this much trouble displaying live and online each choice of item, and clearly explaining which is which, with the correct corresponding description and photo. :?
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I SUSPECT THE WRONG PHOTO WAS LOADED FOR THE KAFTAN, THAT YOU WILL ALL BE RELIEVED WHEN IT ARRIVES!!!
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I got an email say mine was a repick and was being processed, I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and was waiting for it then got this email a couple days ago. I called and asked what this meant and he said they had to repick my order at the wear house and assured me I was getting what I ordered, I still do not get why they would do this and call it a repick if it is the same as I ordered.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Maybe they are waiting on returns??? I hope not. H🙂
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I got an email say mine was a repick and was being processed, I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and was waiting for it then got this email a couple days ago. I called and asked what this meant and he said they had to repick my order at the wear house and assured me I was getting what I ordered, I still do not get why they would do this and call it a repick if it is the same as I ordered.
@GemLover

Hello !! I have never received a "repick" item. It ends up being cancelled by SLC then I wait and wait for a refund back to my card for the item. Good Luck, I hope you receive - Gypsy
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

What is a re-pick?? 🤔🥴. DUH 🙄.....H😊
4 x