Gypsy

Re: WYNLAR KAFTANS...what’s going on ?

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
What is a re-pick?? 🤔🥴. DUH 🙄.....H😊

@AD

Hello 😊👋👋

I think its thier definition of a "back order" but usually the items are cancelled and not shipped. At least to date, that has been my experience

-Gypsy
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Gypsy:... how are your fur babies doing?? Any pictures 😊..H
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Anyone receive their black trop….I mean blue elephant kaftan yet? And which one did it end up being?
4 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Are you kidding, @Mermaidskies ?! It's only been a week or so--I doubt they've left the warehouse yet! :lol:
6 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
Are you kidding, @Mermaidskies ?! It's only been a week or so--I doubt they've left the warehouse yet! :lol:
Haha well true!
4 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

AD.. When orders are received at the warehouse people are sent out to "pick" the items and pack for shipment. If they cannot locate said items either because they are not in the location where they are supposed to be or because it is out of stock it its slated for "repick". This means they give it another try to locate again later. The odds of receiving an item that has gone to "repick" is slim to none.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Well, well, well, You know how some of us were concerned when Shop LC switched our order from the Red Leaf and Black Background Kaftan we ordered and replaced the photo and description to the Blue Elephant Kaftan? I called them and was "ASSURED" that it was just a ""GLITCH" in their system and I would receive the correct one. Guess what, I got the dang BLUE ELEPHANT!!! :x :x :x :x :( That REALLY ticks me off! I'm NOT going through the hassle of shipping it back. That's WAY too much trouble to go through. I guess they had TONS of the elephant and couldn't get rid of them any other way, so they just decided to send those to everyone. I'll use it, but I really hate it. It's not the nice long one I wanted. It's the short style. Shop LC is on a fast roller coaster downhill with no brakes. First of all slow as heck shipping then to add insult to injury, they send the WRONG item! :x :x :x
8 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

They cancelled my order for a kaftan that is still on their website. Go figure...
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

M:. I had a feeling that would HAPPEN 😠. I’m sorry it did. I remember seeing that on the site.
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
M:. I had a feeling that would HAPPEN 😠. I’m sorry it did. I remember seeing that on the site.
Thanks AD, deep down I figured it would happen too. Just was HOPING I would get the right one. I've calmed down a little bit, but it still irks me :(
6 x