Sankom Bra

Post Reply
mpompadour
Posts: 295
Joined: 2 years ago

Sankom Bra

Post by mpompadour » 3 months ago

Hi Ladies, just thought I'd come here and ask if anyone has bought the Sankom Bras. Did they perform like they claim, are they comfortable and do they support? I'm rather heavy busted, DD size, and I need the extra support. Just looking at them, they look rather loose and flimsy especially around the cup area. Hope to hear from you ladies on these concerns! Thanks! :)
4 x

User avatar
lah2001
Posts: 86
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by lah2001 » 3 months ago

Hi mpompadour,

I tried a Sankom bra once and found it didn't support me well. I'm busty, too, and I have many bras that support better than the Sankom. I did find the Sankom bra a bit flimsy and there was way too much "bounce" in it to be comfortable for me. I like bras that don't bounce at all.
6 x

Sissy2
Posts: 194
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by Sissy2 » 3 months ago

mpompadour. I am busty as well. And not a spring chicken either. I bought some Sankom bras elsewhere some time ago. Not only did they not provide the support I need but to me they were very uncomfortable as well. Perhaps they have changed the design a bit since then but I would not count on it.
4 x

mpompadour
Posts: 295
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by mpompadour » 3 months ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 months ago
Hi mpompadour,

I tried a Sankom bra once and found it didn't support me well. I'm busty, too, and I have many bras that support better than the Sankom. I did find the Sankom bra a bit flimsy and there was way too much "bounce" in it to be comfortable for me. I like bras that don't bounce at all.
Thanks lah2001, I appreciate your reply, Yes, I was afraid of that very thing. Flimsy, not enough support and too bouncy. You've been a great help! :)
6 x

mpompadour
Posts: 295
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by mpompadour » 3 months ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 months ago
mpompadour. I am busty as well. And not a spring chicken either. I bought some Sankom bras elsewhere some time ago. Not only did they not provide the support I need but to me they were very uncomfortable as well. Perhaps they have changed the design a bit since then but I would not count on it.
Sissy2, Thanks to you too for your reply. I have to have a LOT of support so the "girls" stay put! :D
4 x

Amy
Posts: 725
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by Amy » 3 months ago

Hello mpompadour & all : I’m only a 34-36 B. I have severe shingle pain in the left rib area, over a year now. Sankom is my lifesaver. It is so comfortable even when my pain is acting up. The quality is excellent, helps my posture & makes me feel & look better. I would have more, but they are so expensive. Please give it a try. Can these be returned ? I started with a medium but because of the shingles pain I ordered a large the second one. I can’t afford more right now. Good luck ! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
4 x

mpompadour
Posts: 295
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by mpompadour » 3 months ago

Amy wrote:
3 months ago
Hello mpompadour & all : I’m only a 34-36 B. I have severe shingle pain in the left rib area, over a year now. Sankom is my lifesaver. It is so comfortable even when my pain is acting up. The quality is excellent, helps my posture & makes me feel & look better. I would have more, but they are so expensive. Please give it a try. Can these be returned ? I started with a medium but because of the shingles pain I ordered a large the second one. I can’t afford more right now. Good luck ! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thanks Amy for your testimonial! I'm SO happy the Sankom bras are working for you. It's nice to know they are helping your posture and they are comfortable for you! I've heard shingles is VERY painful. I'm so sorry you have to live with that kind of pain.
5 x

Sissy2
Posts: 194
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by Sissy2 » 3 months ago

mpompadour. Because I did not get the support I needed I ordered the next smaller size thinking it would help. Not much and that is where the real discomfort came in. In fairness it may be due to the fact that I am "thick" beneath the bra line. I hope they work for you!
3 x

Spooky
Posts: 544
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by Spooky » 3 months ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 months ago
Hi Ladies, just thought I'd come here and ask if anyone has bought the Sankom Bras. Did they perform like they claim, are they comfortable and do they support? I'm rather heavy busted, DD size, and I need the extra support. Just looking at them, they look rather loose and flimsy especially around the cup area. Hope to hear from you ladies on these concerns! Thanks! :)
Hi mpompadour! I am very busty and none of the
Sankom bras worked for me. They were comfortable
but didn’t hold the girls in. Waste of time for me.
Hope this helps
4 x

Amy
Posts: 725
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Sankom Bra

Post by Amy » 3 months ago

Thanks pompadour for your post. I’ve never been sick in my life. The shingles appeared a year ago June & I thought it was heat rash. I’ll probable have it forever across my left ribs & right on the bra line. The PAIN has dropped me to my knees & I’ve not stopped crying for over a year. Of course my DR treated it as a usual case, but I took myself off the pain med myself after a year. It didn’t help much anyway. Please I beg anyone over 50 who had chicken pox, to get the vaccine. I cannot even try to explain the residual pain. I’m a grown old lady who still cries in pain. 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻😰😰😰😰😰
5 x

Post Reply