Another type puffer jacket

Ginger

Another type puffer jacket

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness, wasn’t there just another tlv a few days ago with a puffer coat that was too expensive in my opinion. Now another one, but a little longer. I can go to my neighborhood store and get them for much less than these prices. Also other websites have them much lower and with faster shipping. None of my orders have shipped yet from the 16th, will be skipping this TLV and checking the other channels.πŸ₯Ί
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Another type puffer jacket

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback.

Barring any delays, we typically do get orders shipped out within 1-2 business days. As your orders were placed Friday, today would be the first business day after your orders were placed. They are still on time for being filled and shipped out.
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I saw the shorter jacket that was sold just a short time ago, and I didn't buy it because it didn't have a hood. Here in NE Ohio, something is pretty much always falling on your head, so when I saw today's hooded jacket, I ordered it in the purple. I don't think $39.99 + 4.99 shipping is too much to spend on this jacket at all.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I saw the shorter jacket that was sold just a short time ago, and I didn't buy it because it didn't have a hood. Here in NE Ohio, something is pretty much always falling on your head, so when I saw today's hooded jacket, I ordered it in the purple. I don't think $39.99 + 4.99 shipping is too much to spend on this jacket at all.
Except that each of us have different incomes. Many might be living on a tighter budget, and have to save for some items that are at certain prices. And, some are buying clothing for children, as well as the many, many grandparents who are raising their grandchildren in "today's world."

On another subject, my grandfather grew up on a farm in Ohio. Then when he married, he and my grandmother moved to California.

We loved so much listening to him tell us about his childhood there. Many interesting and many funny stories.

Whenever I see or hear the name "Ohio", it makes me think of my dear grandparents.

πŸŒžπŸ•ŠπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸ’—πŸ‘΄πŸ½πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ’—πŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸ•ŠπŸŒž
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Except that each of us have different incomes. Many might be living on a tighter budget, and have to save for some items that are at certain prices. And, some are buying clothing for children, as well as the many, many grandparents who are raising their grandchildren in "today's world."

On another subject, my grandfather grew up on a farm in Ohio. Then when he married, he and my grandmother moved to California.

We loved so much listening to him tell us about his childhood there. Many interesting and many funny stories.

Whenever I see or hear the name "Ohio", it makes me think of my dear grandparents.

πŸŒžπŸ•ŠπŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸ’—πŸ‘΄πŸ½πŸ‘΅πŸ½πŸ’—πŸŒΏπŸŒΊπŸ•ŠπŸŒž

I can certainly appreciate that people have different incomes. I am far from rich. Around here, puffer jackets are typically over $80, mostly over $100.
2 x

Jstump

Post by Jstump » 4 years ago

I don't care for the puffer jacket style, but this is a great price for the coat. I don't know where you are shopping for this style of coat, but they are twice as much or more around here. Exactly how can you get a decent winter coat for less? I was impressed that they actually had coats for sale. I always receive my items within a week, never had an issue with it.
1 x