Michelle

Tina

Michelle

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

We love her!! Before ShopLC hires a new unknown host...I hope they will offer Michelle a full time contract if she's available. She is just awesome!! I love to hear her stories and her explanation of the merchandise. What a jewel....literally.
7 x

Addy

Re: Michelle

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

Why is this post multiple times?
3 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

:lol: been there done that 😊. Either a glitch or you tapped the submit button a bunch. You can go back and delete the ones that the ❤️Hasn’t been tapped yet. It’s all good 😊.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Tina wrote:
2 years ago
We love her!! Before ShopLC hires a new unknown host...I hope they will offer Michelle a full time contract if she's available. She is just awesome!! I love to hear her stories and her explanation of the merchandise. What a jewel....literally.
I completely agree....
Cousin Shelley is fun and knows her gems
She is real...not fake nor narcissistic
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I SOOOOOOOOO Agree, She Is Always SOOOOOOOO Plesant. I Do LOVE Her Stories. She Truly Is A Prize. She Has More Heart Than Any Other Host On Shop LC. I Feel Like She Is Also A Very Good Employee. I have Watched When She Has Work 2 Shifts In The Same Day. SHE IS A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!
2 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 2 years ago

Michele has more class than most, doesn't have a mean bone in her body and most certainly knows her gemstones! Absolutely LOVE her!
1 x