Croc Faux Leather 3-Tier Jewelry Organizer

bluez

Croc Faux Leather 3-Tier Jewelry Organizer

Post by bluez » 7 months ago

Has anyone purchased the Crocodile Embossed Patent Faux Leather 3-Tier Jewelry Organizer #3466364? That's for the turquoise color, but in any color? https://www.shoplc.com/purple-crocodile ... /p/3466364

I got one, but the ribbons that hold the top from flipping back are not long enough, so the top will not stay open. :( I really like this box. Before I give it a 2nd shot, I would like to know if it is a common problem or if I got the one stinker.

It might be easier to try to stitch in a little extra ribbon rather than package it up and drag it to the post office.
Thanks!
bluez
3 x

Ginger

Re: Croc Faux Leather 3-Tier Jewelry Organizer

Post by Ginger » 7 months ago

I don’t have that one but I saw this one earlier. Item #3443103 and $34.99 and is a faux crocodile skin 3 layer jewelry box with a coded lock. It’s in turquoise, pink, black and lots of colors and I don’t think I saw a ribbon holding up the lid on this one. Measuring 12.9x8x8, hope this helps-Ginger
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

I would just cut the ribbon out. It’s not even necessary.
3 x

Ginger

I think the 30% off coupon qualifies for the jewelry box you’re talking about Bluez, but the one I mentioned is almost like it, but still under the word Doorbuster unfortunately and doesn’t work for the coupon
1 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 7 months ago

Thanks, Ginger, but the reason I like the one I purchase is because I can store it in a vanity drawer & get into it without removing it from the drawer.

And RS, I think you are onto the best solution. Thanks!

bluez
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

bluez wrote:
7 months ago
Thanks, Ginger, but the reason I like the one I purchase is because I can store it in a vanity drawer & get into it without removing it from the drawer.

And RS, I think you are onto the best solution. Thanks!

bluez
Simple is usually best!
2 x

Ginger

I hadn’t thought of putting it in a drawer, that’s brilliant. I’ve got the tall wooden ones and one that’s wooden with anti tarnish from the Q, years ago. Very heavy with jewelry in it and I would love to have something like that to put in a drawer. It’s got the 30% coupon for the one you’re talking about. Turquoise would look good in the room I have in mind for it. Thank you Bluez. 🌸
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

Ginger wrote:
7 months ago
I hadn’t thought of putting it in a drawer, that’s brilliant. I’ve got the tall wooden ones and one that’s wooden with anti tarnish from the Q, years ago. Very heavy with jewelry in it and I would love to have something like that to put in a drawer. It’s got the 30% coupon for the one you’re talking about. Turquoise would look good in the room I have in mind for it. Thank you Bluez. 🌸
I have the anti tarnish armoire from the Q as well. It has two drawers in the bottom that have no dividers or compartments so I have purchased a couple of stackable jewelry trays from SLC that fit into the drawers and make them function better for me. I also have a huge hanging armoire with a mirror on the outside. It fits over my bathroom door. I could use more storage but first I need to sort and get rid of some things.
0 x

Ginger

Gemsnob, I’ve got the mahogany jewelry box from Lori Greiner, that sits on top of my dresser. It’s anti tarnish, lots of compartments and slots for all kinds of jewelry. I haven’t looked to see if they still have them since I’ve had this one for many years. I love it, even racks inside for earrings, it opens on both sides to hold so much jewelry. I absolutely love it. You might check them out, I too need to get rid of lots of broken jewelry & things I haven’t worn in ages. Happy Monday 🌸 Ginger
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

Ginger wrote:
7 months ago
Gemsnob, I’ve got the mahogany jewelry box from Lori Greiner, that sits on top of my dresser. It’s anti tarnish, lots of compartments and slots for all kinds of jewelry. I haven’t looked to see if they still have them since I’ve had this one for many years. I love it, even racks inside for earrings, it opens on both sides to hold so much jewelry. I absolutely love it. You might check them out, I too need to get rid of lots of broken jewelry & things I haven’t worn in ages. Happy Monday 🌸 Ginger
I have Loris as well but it is big and sits on the floor like a piece of furniture. Its full and I need to sort through it but its definitely keeping my pieces free from tarnish! I love that!
0 x