Buying Item For Your Home

GEMLOVER60

Buying Item For Your Home

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 5 months ago

I have been shopping SLC for awhile but I have never purchased anything for my home. Is there any good items? I did buy that cane with the lights and that stands alone for my hubby, but he was not to happy with it, it is more for a woman than man. I also bought some kind of face treatment set, did nothing that any cheap drug store item does. So, I stick to jewelry. I have seen stuff I wanted to try but afraid it will just be a return.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Buying Item For Your Home

Post by JewelryQueen » 5 months ago

In my opinion their gadgets are crap. But, I have gotten some decent sheet sets, a 4 pack of chair cushions for kitchen chairs, and a fountain that I was happy with.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 5 months ago

I guess it's going to depend on what you are looking for. I dont buy gadgets. Bought jade dragons for my place and they are very nice.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 5 months ago

I have the Sukriti glass salt lamp with the parrots. It is really really pretty. It sits on my hearth.

I ordered two of those Turkish lamps for my daughter (for next Christmas) they are very nice.

Two small outside lantern/bug zapper things. We have dynatraps around the yard but wanted some small ones to move around or on a side table, etc.. They work very well.

A small-ish heater that looks like a fireplace in brick red. Needed something for my studio for cold mornings to warm up my hands without heating the entire house before everyone else wakes up. Works great, looks nice.

I have purchased as well as been given several of their animal trinket boxes. I have given some away. Very nice.

Multi hued crystal candle holder, the taller one that spins. I have it on my tub surround. Very very pretty.

Those metal embossed jewelry boxes. I have a set of the rectangular ones. I use one for my jewelry downstairs. When I come home it goes in there until I go upstairs to put it away. The other one holds pens on a sideboard downstairs.
Another dome shaped one. I keep all my beaded necklaces in that.
Set of 3 wooden carved boxes. One holds keys on the sideboard. One smaller one holds flash drives etc. on the desk upstairs and the tiny one holds my husbands guitar picks. All boxes are great.

Recently purchased the Lapis gemstone globe. Gorgeous! And the set of two Jade carved dragons...I LOVE THEM!

That’s all I can think of at the moment.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 5 months ago

Oh yeah, I got a mini air conditioner for my friend for her bedroom as she always sleeps hot. She says it works well.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 5 months ago

I have purchased many home items and liked almost everything I got and some of the items my daughter loved when she saw them so then purchased for her too. I got the small mosaic lamps, the outdoor solar pole lanterns that look like real flames, my neighbor loved those so I got them a set for a house warming gift. The metal and glass lanterns that hold a candle, the crystal flower that spins and the matching candle stick holder, two different types of back massager with heat, sheet sets, copper pillow cases, out door wind spinner, pens, embossed box"s, Christmas decor, rechargeable flame light bulbs, dish towels, different types of jewelry box"s and a watch case, velour comforter with matching shams, A multi purpose knife for my grandson and a very nice turquoise inlaid knife for him too, the rechargeable head lamp for my grandson when he is out on his bike in the dark, a cane for a friend, flash light, the face cleaning rubber thingy, I might be forgetting something but that is what I can remember.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 5 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
5 months ago
I have purchased many home items and liked almost everything I got and some of the items my daughter loved when she saw them so then purchased for her too. I got the small mosaic lamps, the outdoor solar pole lanterns that look like real flames, my neighbor loved those so I got them a set for a house warming gift. The metal and glass lanterns that hold a candle, the crystal flower that spins and the matching candle stick holder, two different types of back massager with heat, sheet sets, copper pillow cases, out door wind spinner, pens, embossed box"s, Christmas decor, rechargeable flame light bulbs, dish towels, different types of jewelry box"s and a watch case, velour comforter with matching shams, A multi purpose knife for my grandson and a very nice turquoise inlaid knife for him too, the rechargeable head lamp for my grandson when he is out on his bike in the dark, a cane for a friend, flash light, the face cleaning rubber thingy, I might be forgetting something but that is what I can remember.
begging your pardon Gem Lover....don't forget that garden hose.
Last edited by honey 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 5 months ago

okay, okay......i'll shut up now! :?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 5 months ago

Oh you baaddd honey 😜😜😜
3 x

Gypsy