Buying Item For Your Home

RS

Re: Buying Item For Your Home

Post by RS » 5 months ago

OH!

I have purchased a few very very pretty blankets. I especially love the brown paisley one with many colors. It is on my cream leather loveseat right now and the colors really pop!
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 5 months ago

Help! I composed a paragraph of all the things I’ve bought for my home & gifts. It didn’t post, does anyone know how to retrieve it?

Bottom line: never returned any items, lots were Christmas gifts. Loved them all. 🌸
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 5 months ago

Amy wrote:
5 months ago
Help! I composed a paragraph of all the things I’ve bought for my home & gifts. It didn’t post, does anyone know how to retrieve it?

Bottom line: never returned any items, lots were Christmas gifts. Loved them all. 🌸
I wish ☹when that happens to me , I growl a little bit then start retyping. Sorry ☹
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 5 months ago

Amy wrote:
5 months ago

Sometimes if you back arrow out of the pages you can get back to your post. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 5 months ago

I have one of the chakra pyramid lamps and love it!!! ☺️
1 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 5 months ago

Also I bought several jewelry boxes and loved them all.
1 x