3277963 Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt & Pepper Mill (7.5 in) (6AAA Batteries Not Included)

Mag

3277963 Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt & Pepper Mill (7.5 in) (6AAA Batteries Not Included)

Post by Mag » 4 months ago

I bought this, thinking it was a PAIR of salt and pepper shakers because the title says Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt and Pepper Mill. However, I only rec'd one, had to call to get another one. I told the guy that the description was deceiving, and that it implies that you get both, asked him about changing the description, he told me he would refer it to the correct department, but apparently, he didn't, or they don't care..,,? The shakers work great, I LOVE THEM, but I literally thought I was getting BOTH when I ordered the first time. Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't think so... Just fyi...
9 x

anniebelle

Re: 3277963 Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt & Pepper Mill (7.5 in) (6AAA Batteries Not Included)

Post by anniebelle » 4 months ago

Yes, it does read as though it is a SET. I would have thought the same thing. Nothing wrong with your thinking, you're not stupid!
4 x

Moderator_Preston

Re: 3277963 Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt & Pepper Mill (7.5 in) (6AAA Batteries Not Included)

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 months ago

Mag wrote:
4 months ago
I bought this, thinking it was a PAIR of salt and pepper shakers because the title says Innov8 Gravity Electric Salt and Pepper Mill. However, I only rec'd one, had to call to get another one. I told the guy that the description was deceiving, and that it implies that you get both, asked him about changing the description, he told me he would refer it to the correct department, but apparently, he didn't, or they don't care..,,? The shakers work great, I LOVE THEM, but I literally thought I was getting BOTH when I ordered the first time. Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't think so... Just fyi...
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have forwarded this to the proper departments to see if the listing can be made more clear. Thank you again for the feedback, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Mag

Post by Mag » 4 months ago

Thank you for your attention, just feel ‘and’ needs to be changed to ‘or’. Thank u for replying!! :D
1 x