Auto tire inflator

Werekitty

Auto tire inflator

Post by Werekitty » 9 months ago

I recently purchased the auto tire inflator, I was excited since I usually have to go to a gas station every week to 10 days to refill my tires no more waiting yay, right. Well it arrived no printed instructions only the pictures on the box easy enough? Well the hose that screws into the device doesn't I tried everything I could think of check the box picture no help and with no instructions I'm in the dark. So its back to the gas station air pumps for me :cry: and with winter coming if it gets below 20's the free one will likely freeze up as usual. My first ever return
4 x

CJM

Re: Auto tire inflator

Post by CJM » 9 months ago

You can get tire inflator at wallyworld for $10 more. I have one; it works great. It works with electric cord I don’t trust ones that plug into car. How can the cord be long enough to reach all the tires? Just another idea.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 9 months ago

Werekitty wrote:
9 months ago
I recently purchased the auto tire inflator, I was excited since I usually have to go to a gas station every week to 10 days to refill my tires no more waiting yay, right. Well it arrived no printed instructions only the pictures on the box easy enough? Well the hose that screws into the device doesn't I tried everything I could think of check the box picture no help and with no instructions I'm in the dark. So its back to the gas station air pumps for me :cry: and with winter coming if it gets below 20's the free one will likely freeze up as usual. My first ever return
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this had happened. If you need any assistance getting a return set up, please reach at preston.weaver@shoplc.com.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 9 months ago

I also have one from wally world but mine does plug into the car and it works great, the line does reach all the tires. I have had mine about 4 yrs. now.
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 9 months ago

Gem Lover. Thank you for your feedback. I was always hesitant to try one like yours. It would be good for road trips! I was afraid it wouldn’t have enough pressure. Anymore you have to pay for air. It definitely would pay for itself.
2 x