Lamps

Gem Lover

Lamps

Post by Gem Lover » 10 months ago

My lamps came in today 3142930
Vintage Style 3 Stage Touch Dimmer Cylinder Glass Table Lamp. They are cute but if you look at the name of the lamp it says GLASS but the whole thing is plastic. I remember the host saying the large pieces on the bottom of the lamp were real crystal but the rest was not well again they were dishonest because the whole lamp is plastic including the so called metal part of the lamp. I think mine was a return because another review said theirs came with the bulb wrapped separately but mine were already in the lamp and one of my lamps had brown stuff stuck to the base of it that looked like chocolate, I hoop it is chocolate and not💩. They are pretty when lite but I hate when you do not get what is claimed.
9 x

Harlequin

Re: Lamps

Post by Harlequin » 10 months ago

SLC IS NOT DOING A VERY GOOD JOB WITH THEIR MOTTO!!! DELIVERING JOY😤. And I just started to shop again after a two month hiatus!!! NOT HAPPY
9 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 10 months ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We definitely want you to have exactly what you purchased as desired. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can arrange a return or a replacement to sent out to you. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 10 months ago

@ShopLC_csmanager It is kind of hard to replace an item you do not have, I know you do not have real glass or crystal lamps as described .
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 10 months ago

@Gem Lover

Be careful what you wish for. I have ordered several three stage dimmer glass lamps. They were indeed glass, although the bases were plastic. They were not the style you mentioned and all mine arrived undamaged, but a friend of mine ordered two and they arrived in pieces/ At least with plastic you have better odds of them arriving in one piece. But I agree. If something is promoted as glass, it should be glass!
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 8 months ago

Hi everyone! I bought several of the small mosaic table lamps, they are handmade & decorated, no plastic at all. They do sell the light bulbs at Wmart, I bought the clear bulb with medium base. You have to search the shelves because there are a zillion light bulbs available. I think the clear bulb gives off the most light. They have GE and the Wmart brand. God luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀 💡💡💡
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 8 months ago

@Amy I have purchased a few of the mosaics the strange thing is I got two of the same lamp but they have two different bulb bases and I can not find a bulb for one of them, it has a long skinny base, I looked on the web and the stores so it sits with no bulb now for months.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 8 months ago

To Gemlover & all: I just noted this old thread about lamps. There are so many bulbs at Wmart. They do have medium size base which is the most common we use. There are also many with the skinny type base. You just have to take the time to search for what you need. I had several packs in hand & was so happy til I noticed I had wrong base. I had to start my search all over again. Good luck. 🍀🍀🍀 😊😊😊
1 x