Fix your Sets Please - it's Christmas

Pat0518

Fix your Sets Please - it's Christmas

Post by Pat0518 » 1 week ago

I go among all the shopping channels all day and buy a lot of merchandise.
I have been a long time customer of LC but now I skip through and don't pay much attention unless it's something I really want and I will still wait.
Very disappointed a few years ago I bought a diamond ring, my jeweler said it was junk, the diamonds were brown and then one fell out. It sits in a box somewhere now.

Now back to your stage sets, they are cheap, show you guys don't spend any money on decorations.
They DON'T MAKE US WANT TO SHOP. Please can you do something?
You are such a poor looking channel with millions in income I'm sure. Your merchandise is okay but your background behind the hosts is very poor quality, just low and depressing.

Please invest a couple dollars in your sets. Check out the other guys, are you not doing as well as they are? You are selling like crazy and I buy a lot from you.
Happy Holidays, I'll keep visiting.
p.s.: Your hosts (women) would do good to wear all the jewelry you sell, it's supposed to adorN a woman, but your hosts are just PLAIN, PLAIN, PLAIN. mAKEUP AND JEWELRY WOULD NOT HURT THE SPARKLE TO ATTRACT US LADIES TO SPEND, SPEND SPEND!
tHANKS
0 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: Fix your Sets Please - it's Christmas

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 1 week ago

Pat0518 wrote:
1 week ago
I go among all the shopping channels all day and buy a lot of merchandise.
I have been a long time customer of LC but now I skip through and don't pay much attention unless it's something I really want and I will still wait.
Very disappointed a few years ago I bought a diamond ring, my jeweler said it was junk, the diamonds were brown and then one fell out. It sits in a box somewhere now.

Now back to your stage sets, they are cheap, show you guys don't spend any money on decorations.
They DON'T MAKE US WANT TO SHOP. Please can you do something?
You are such a poor looking channel with millions in income I'm sure. Your merchandise is okay but your background behind the hosts is very poor quality, just low and depressing.

Please invest a couple dollars in your sets. Check out the other guys, are you not doing as well as they are? You are selling like crazy and I buy a lot from you.
Happy Holidays, I'll keep visiting.
p.s.: Your hosts (women) would do good to wear all the jewelry you sell, it's supposed to adorN a woman, but your hosts are just PLAIN, PLAIN, PLAIN. mAKEUP AND JEWELRY WOULD NOT HURT THE SPARKLE TO ATTRACT US LADIES TO SPEND, SPEND SPEND!
tHANKS

Thank you so much for your input we do take all feedback very seriously and I will forward your comments to the production company and stylist to take into consideration!

We appreciate you at Shop LC!

Best Wishes,

Brianne
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 1 week ago

Oh yes make it look like the Plaza Hotel ,Add a few fountains fireplace then some customers would buy more.
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 1 week ago

Boston Irish wrote:
1 week ago
Oh yes make it look like the Plaza Hotel ,Add a few fountains fireplace then some customers would buy more.
Thank you for your suggestion @Boston Irish!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 1 week ago

@Moderator_Brianne

I am almost certain that was sarcasm from Boston Irish.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 1 week ago

I remember the host saying at one time that they do not have fancy sets and the host do their own make-up so that they can keep cost down and pass on the savings to the customer.
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 1 week ago

I stumbled upon ShopLC about two months ago and honestly thought it was a Saturday Night Live (SNL) rerun! The sets, IMO are the cheapest I have ever seen—-makes JTV look really high end! Lol! It’s not about saving money, it’s not that expensive to have a nice looking set and they would not have to change the background daily! So the saving $$ argument by having junior high school theater looking sets doesn’t fly with me. The antics and really bad acting by some of the hosts are truly absurd and it’s as if you’re watching a car accident—-you know you should turn away (help has already been called) but you can’t help watching for a bit! The starting prices for most items is absolutely 😜 crazy! “Here is a silver tone ring with 2 carats of London Blue Topaz & the starting price is $3115.00 —-yeah right, on what planet might that be? They’re a publicly traded company and appear to be doing well—-just not doing well aesthetically with their sets and some of their items 😃. I must say it’s entertaining in very small doses with some hosts!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 1 week ago

Gem Lover wrote:
1 week ago
I remember the host saying at one time that they do not have fancy sets and the host do their own make-up so that they can keep cost down and pass on the savings to the customer.
If it keeps the cost down for us, I'm all for it! 😆

Put up just a blank wall behind the hosts, let them come to work in ponytails, tee shirts and leggings! They're usually behind a desk anyway?!

I don't need the studio to look expensive - just the items I order!
😁
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 1 week ago

TerryTalk wrote:
1 week ago
I stumbled upon ShopLC about two months ago and honestly thought it was a Saturday Night Live (SNL) rerun! The sets, IMO are the cheapest I have ever seen—-makes JTV look really high end! Lol! It’s not about saving money, it’s not that expensive to have a nice looking set and they would not have to change the background daily! So the saving $$ argument by having junior high school theater looking sets doesn’t fly with me. The antics and really bad acting by some of the hosts are truly absurd and it’s as if you’re watching a car accident—-you know you should turn away (help has already been called) but you can’t help watching for a bit! The starting prices for most items is absolutely 😜 crazy! “Here is a silver tone ring with 2 carats of London Blue Topaz & the starting price is $3115.00 —-yeah right, on what planet might that be? They’re a publicly traded company and appear to be doing well—-just not doing well aesthetically with their sets and some of their items 😃. I must say it’s entertaining in very small doses with some hosts!
😂🤣😆😁😅😂🤣😅😆😁🤣😅😂🤣😆😁😂😅😂🤣😁🤣😆😂
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 1 week ago

They have improved there set from years ago could do better with a design team I just don't like people putting down the hosts all the time. They too have feelings.
6 x