Fix your Sets Please - it's Christmas

Gypsy

Re: Fix your Sets Please - it's Christmas

Post by Gypsy » 1 week ago

I really dont care that much about the set,
I'm here for the jewelry.....
As for the hosts, I like the casual style. They look and dress like I look and dress (well.they're all.better looking) I dont drink my coffee "draped in jewels" ,
I could, but I don't
Please keep the focus on the jewelry and the hosts
fun ! I'm not just looking to buy something I like the interaction and yes, the entertainment.
After awhile don't you start to feel like you know them and even some of your fellow shopping friends ????
I do
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 1 week ago

Thank you everyone for your feedback. As Brianne stated earlier, we take everyone's feedback seriously and we will get it passed along for consideration.
0 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 1 week ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 week ago
I really dont care that much about the set,
I'm here for the jewelry.....
As for the hosts, I like the casual style. They look and dress like I look and dress (well.they're all.better looking) I dont drink my coffee "draped in jewels" ,
I could, but I don't
Please keep the focus on the jewelry and the hosts
fun ! I'm not just looking to buy something I like the interaction and yes, the entertainment.
After awhile don't you start to feel like you know them and even some of your fellow shopping friends ????
I do

Well said Gypsy! I’m with you. I pass up the other channels in favor of the laid back entertaining style. I just can’t get into the haughty attitudes of certain hosts on other channels. What I do wish Shop LC would do is add more Gem Workshop selections and have Becky Booker or someone do a jewelry making segment since I have a few nieces that like to make their own jewelry. I do watch another channel specifically for their jewelry making school segment.
3 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 1 week ago

I think Becky—I do know who she is—is really good! I wish more were like her! To each her own! I don’t need or want expensive sets. Look at JTV—god knows those aren’t pricey and I don’t care if the hosts are dressed up or not. I am not in to the yelling and I hate what I call the phony bad acting! But if it was more in line with the JTV model I would be happy—and yes more gem education and more bohemian jewelry than JTV for my taste 😃👍
3 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 1 week ago

It seems JTV has every other show being their cubic zirconia—I am just not into that gem at all. I know it’s their money maker, that and moissanite (spelling?)—-but I am not into that either. Oh well...😙
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 week ago

I think this thread should in the Home section. Not in beauty.
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 week ago

Margui wrote:
1 week ago
I think this thread should in the Home section. Not in beauty.
Good afternoon,

We have gone ahead and moved it. Thank you for pointing this out, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 1 week ago

Watching another shopping channel. The window draped in garland and few poinsettias sure ring in the holiday spirit and look quite pretty and not over the top. Simple dressing for the season can't cost much and makes many very happy.. it's that time.
1 x