Sherpa Comforter Prices based on color!

bluez

Sherpa Comforter Prices based on color!

Post by bluez » 8 months ago

Looking at Sherpa Comforters. I like the blue one #3627194, it is priced at $49.99. All the other colors (Blush #3627196, Coral #3627195, Grey #3627193, Purple #3627192, & Teal #3627197) are priced at $37.99

It never used to be this way, all colors would be the same. I called customer service, but they stood by the price.

Another couple reasons I believe Shop LC is going down hill. Prices based on color and lack of customer service to correct.
I have enjoyed shopping at Shop LC, but these type of changes no longer make it an attractive shopping choice.

bluez
10 x

AD

Re: Sherpa Comforter Prices based on color!

Post by AD » 8 months ago

I have seen some items priced differently as well 🥴. I think someone messed up!! Maybe??
9 x

Capone

Post by Capone » 8 months ago

When browsing shoplc catalog, I've seen rings where different sizes are priced differently. I can understand bracelets but rings?
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 8 months ago

Bracelets here are also same price, no matter the size. I think 🤔 some one just made a goof. That is one thing SLC does right. Bracelets same price 🙂
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

I do not understand why you do not offer twin & full size in their TLV Quilt sets!!!!!! Not everyone has all Queen & King beds in their homes. My grand Daughter has a twin & my grandson has a full. I would buy 3 the the TLV tonight but only bought one because NO TWIN OR FULL SIZE. You are trying to be like the GROWN UP Shopping Net Works Out Their. But you cant when you sell like this. Offering only 2 of 4 or 5 sizes out their. If you want to get with the program & be big & GROWN UP offer more sizes. It is not just in bedding, clothing also. My Grand Daughter wants one of these quit sets but you do not have her size. SOME ONE WAKE UP THE BUYERS! I also wanted to say you could not buy these sets for the collage kids going to live in the dorm like Chuck suggested, I have never seen a dorm room with a regular twin or full size bed, so these would not work. It is a shame because these are really pretty. Why can you not get some twin & full size?????
Last edited by CaribbeanGirl 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 3 months ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
3 months ago
I do not understand why you do not offer twin & full size in their TLV Quilt sets!!!!!! Not everyone has all Queen & King beds in their homes. My grand Daughter has a twin & my grandson has a full. I would buy 3 the the TLV tonight but only bought one because NO TWIN OR FULL SIZE. You are trying to be like the GROWN UP Shopping Net Works Out Their. But you cant when you sell like this. Offering only 2 of 4 or 5 sizes out their. If you want to get with the program & be big & GROWN UP offer more sizes. It is not just in bedding, clothing also. My Grand Daughter wants one of these quit sets but you do not have her size. SOME ONE WAKE UP THE BUYERS
Chuck while presenting suggested “buy for kids you are sending off to college”. I don’t know of any college dorms that have king or queen beds. :shock:
6 x