Not Received Shipment order

Lacy

Re: partial order received

Post by Lacy » 6 months ago

Your right. Shipping lately is awful.
I ordered a fragrance that's a bogo. I only got 1. I called CSR, said they'd tell the dept. Together it shipped. That was 7 days ago.

Today I called again. they said the same thing as if I never called prior. I'm sending it back.
5 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Not Received Shipment order

Post by RoseyRuby » 6 months ago

As far as the slow shipping, I'm beginning to think it's partly SHOPLC and partly the P.O. I sent in several claims to my Health Spending Acct. reimbursement, over a MONTH ago. Several receipts and claim forms, so I put 2 Forever Stamps on the envelope. Today, I got the envelope back, "return to sender." NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER. Two stamps completely wasted. A couple of weeks ago, I received my stack of weekly grocery store ads and coupons. Every store I do NOT shop at and a stack of junk mail. Everything BUT the ad for the store, that I do shop at. Day after day, I get credit card offers and form letters from some bogus real estate office, wanting to buy my house. I honestly believe that it's not just SHOPLC at this point. Sloppiness on both ends.
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 6 months ago

As far as the slow shipping, I'm beginning to think it's partly SHOPLC and partly the P.O. I sent in several claims to my Health Spending Acct. reimbursement, over a MONTH ago. Several receipts and claim forms, so I put 2 Forever Stamps on the envelope. Today, I got the envelope back, "return to sender." NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER. Two stamps completely wasted. A couple of weeks ago, I received my stack of weekly grocery store ads and coupons. Every store I do NOT shop at and a stack of junk mail. Everything BUT the ad for the store, that I do shop at. Day after day, I get credit card offers and form letters from some bogus real estate office, wanting to buy my house. I honestly believe that it's not just SHOPLC at this point. Sloppiness on both ends.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 6 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
6 months ago
RS wrote:
6 months ago
I just don’t understand these latest shipping issues.

I have orders that get shipped same day (but still slower than a snail) and then I have orders that languish in in limbo for days, even more than a week. Those orders I have to start asking about.

Maybe SLC needs to start paying us to keep up on our orders.
I ordered several items at once on the 21st, "shipped" on the 23rd, only tracking is the 26th in Houston!! It's "on its way"! Today is the 29th! Is it still snowing in Texas???
Well after sitting at the airport for 2 days, my package is being delivered today! That's only 10 days! Used to be 6 days like clockwork! Shop Fantastic Friday, receive on Thursday! Wondering what the problem is! :roll:
1 x