Not Received Shipment order

Flightgal

Not Received Shipment order

Post by Flightgal » 7 months ago

Anyone else not receiving orders placed directly through Customer Service. Ordered Jeggings in L when broadcast, received they were huge but loved them and decided to gift them. Called to place order for S on March 5th. Still haven't received! Called to report it and they were just passive. Said they just shipped on the 17th???
6 x

RS

Re: Not Received Shipment order

Post by RS » 7 months ago

I just don’t understand these latest shipping issues.

I have orders that get shipped same day (but still slower than a snail) and then I have orders that languish in in limbo for days, even more than a week. Those orders I have to start asking about.

Maybe SLC needs to start paying us to keep up on our orders.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 7 months ago

RS wrote:
7 months ago

I have orders that get shipped same day (but still slower than a snail) and then I have orders that languish in in limbo for days, even more than a week. Those orders I have to start asking about.

I ordered several items at once on the 21st, "shipped" on the 23rd, only tracking is the 26th in Houston!! It's "on its way"! Today is the 29th! Is it still snowing in Texas???
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago

I ordered several items at once on the 21st, "shipped" on the 23rd, only tracking is the 26th in Houston!! It's "on its way"! Today is the 29th! Is it still snowing in Texas???
Well...I would be pleased with that progress. Currently I have things ordered 5 days ago and they’re still sitting in invoice. Others have shipped that were ordered AFTER those items. Other just take so long. It usually takes two weeks for me to receive orders.
No rhyme or reason.
7 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 7 months ago

Flightgal wrote:
7 months ago
Anyone else not receiving orders placed directly through Customer Service. Ordered Jeggings in L when broadcast, received they were huge but loved them and decided to gift them. Called to place order for S on March 5th. Still haven't received! Called to report it and they were just passive. Said they just shipped on the 17th???
Good Morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 7 months ago

Soooo glad no headaches for me, but do get stressed reading about all of yours 🥴. H
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 7 months ago

AD wrote:
7 months ago
Soooo glad no headaches for me, but do get stressed reading about all of yours 🥴. H
Aawww H, don't read the bad ones! We don't want you stressing out!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 7 months ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....how can you NOT read them, there EVERY WHERE 🥴. So glad everyone woke up today 🤣....H😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 6 months ago

AD wrote:
7 months ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....how can you NOT read them, there EVERY WHERE 🥴. So glad everyone woke up today 🤣....H😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Gg10

Post by Gg10 » 6 months ago

I have had orders canceled not by me. I have won auctions and then auction accepts bids after it is closed! I am frustrated and discussted with the auto ship. I have had items shipped to me that were sitting in my cart. I did not ship.
Now I am having orders canceled that I paid for. What is going on?
They are always sorry, so what? Someone needs to fix that computer that is freezing up when I try to order or bid or check an order.
Last time I chatted I decided all emails I receive must not be sent by SLC.
2 x