Faux fur sherpa blanket? Anyone?

Eve
Answers: 1

Faux fur sherpa blanket? Anyone?

Post by Eve » 9 months ago

Did anyone of you guys buy the $29 faux fur Sherpa blankets ..?..there are no reviews on any of them and I’m thinking about giving one as a gift maybe .
any input would be appreciated .....I’m talking about the blanket blanket not the ones with the arms!
It is strange to me that there are no reviews at all.
0 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: Faux fur sherpa blanket? Anyone?

Post by Eve » 8 months ago

Nobody bought it ?☹️
0 x

Ginapainting

Post by Ginapainting » 8 months ago

I bought the plain sherpa blankets for us and 2 for. my Mom. We, they love them! The animals love them, the in-laws even asked Santa for one for Christmas. Everyone in the family wants one! They are so soft and cozy!!! Plus its just the right warmth. You can't go wrong with these blankets. And every time they wrap up in them they will think of you! :D
2 x

Heidiho

Post by Heidiho » 8 months ago

I bought the deer print last year. I use it over my regular bedspread. (I live in a log cabin). I love it! It's so soft and the pile is raised on each row which I find soothing, as I fall asleep. Buy it!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 8 months ago

I just received the deer print Sherpa one and so disappointed!! The Sherpa sticks out over the deer pattern and has a weird smell and feel to the deer print. Also I thought the Sherpa would be sewn into the print somehow but it’s only sewn around every edge. You can pull the Sherpa from the deer print, I’ve never experienced this with one of these that I have bought elsewhere. And I have lots I’ve bought and this quality is so bad that it’s not worth the hassle of sending back and waiting on a refund. Due to still waiting on a refund for an item they got back 9 days ago and still on budget pay. I will not buy another one of these blankets, I am still itching from whatever is on the one I received and it’s very poor quality and not as big as it looked on tv.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 8 months ago

Ginger wrote:
8 months ago
I just received the deer print Sherpa one and so disappointed!! The Sherpa sticks out over the deer pattern and has a weird smell and feel to the deer print. Also I thought the Sherpa would be sewn into the print somehow but it’s only sewn around every edge. You can pull the Sherpa from the deer print, I’ve never experienced this with one of these that I have bought elsewhere. And I have lots I’ve bought and this quality is so bad that it’s not worth the hassle of sending back and waiting on a refund. Due to still waiting on a refund for an item they got back 9 days ago and still on budget pay. I will not buy another one of these blankets, I am still itching from whatever is on the one I received and it’s very poor quality and not as big as it looked on tv.
I got a plain gray one just like that last winter. Ended up with the puppy. She dragged that thing around for 7 months.
It's gone to the great blanket beyond now.
The Dahdoul blankets look nice but I've not heard from anyone that has one yet.
2 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 6 months ago

I bought mine at Costco for $14 each. So far they're soft and warm. I admit I bought them for our dogs and they love them.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 6 months ago

I bought a few here but while they say blanket most are really throw size. Also I go in two inches and sew all around the border to "tack" the different sides in place. Kind of a pain in the neck. I bought 90"x 90" ones at the outlet mall for $11 (on sale and after my coupon) and they were way nicer. Just sayin'
'
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 6 months ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
6 months ago
I bought a few here but while they say blanket most are really throw size. Also I go in two inches and sew all around the border to "tack" the different sides in place. Kind of a pain in the neck. I bought 90"x 90" ones at the outlet mall for $11 (on sale and after my coupon) and they were way nicer. Just sayin'
'
I HAD a nice one that I bought elsewhere & kept at my parents but the thieves stole it last week :cry:
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 6 months ago

Dear Blossom

Seems like the crappiest stuff happens to the nicest of people. I am sorry I haven't yet expressed my sorrow that these horrible events have happened to you, but to be perfectly honest I am in shock! So if I feel that way I can only imagine how violated and hurt you must be. Wish I could make it better for you. At least you know in your heart that you are a good person and that many other good people care about you= which is something those evil ones will never have and can never steal.
2 x