Progress!?!¿

D-Flawless

Progress!?!¿

Post by D-Flawless » 4 months ago

Hi Everyone! Maybe….just maybe these guys are getting sick of us complaining about receiving boxes of broken glass…not to mention sick of losing money with destroyed items…but I received a box with perfume in it and it actually had a large red sticker on it that read: “FRAGILE” PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE!! I was shocked because I have been emailing Customer Service begging them to get those stickers! And the BEST news…the bottle arrived in ONE piece! Not shattered! Yayyyyyy!! Perhaps there’s hope…a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!?¡¿ I sure hope so…one small step for ShopLC…one giant leap for receiving items intact?! 🤣🤣🤣 Shop on my friends….
7 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Progress!?!¿

Post by Mermaidskies » 4 months ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 months ago
Hi Everyone! Maybe….just maybe these guys are getting sick of us complaining about receiving boxes of broken glass…not to mention sick of losing money with destroyed items…but I received a box with perfume in it and it actually had a large red sticker on it that read: “FRAGILE” PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE!! I was shocked because I have been emailing Customer Service begging them to get those stickers! And the BEST news…the bottle arrived in ONE piece! Not shattered! Yayyyyyy!! Perhaps there’s hope…a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!?¡¿ I sure hope so…one small step for ShopLC…one giant leap for receiving items intact?! 🤣🤣🤣 Shop on my friends….
Yay for you D! So glad you received some joy finally😎😎💞
6 x

Amy

Re: Progress!?!¿

Post by Amy » 4 months ago

Hello friends: I ordered one of those heavy crystal vases, that were a very good price. The box had a red fragile sticker on it & it arrived looking like an accordion. I do not know how it survived except for the bubble wrap. Do we know who is delivering for them now ? Maybe the driver can’t read! It looked like it was thrown to the very front of the truck like a football. This would have to be done on purpose & someone needs to be aware of it. 😰😰😰😰😰
2 x