Naturally Tribal smell

Post Reply
User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 1271
Joined: 11 months ago

Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gem Lover » 7 months ago

So my jar of Naturally Tribal came in this morning and first of all it was frozen (not good} second thing is the smell, it smells horrible, it is a cross between oil and gasoline. There is no way I would want to put this all over my body and smell like that all day. I scraped some off the top and put it on the back of my hand, it goes on nice and made my skin look soft and fresh but oh that smell is not good.
4 x

LisaC2019
Posts: 610
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by LisaC2019 » 7 months ago

Thanks for sharing...I was wondering how it smelled and the type of consistency. I did not watch the presentations and you have given me enough information to pass on this one.
2 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 1271
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gem Lover » 7 months ago

@ Lisa: I have had it on for just over an hour now and the smell seems to be going away, my skin does look moisturized and it goes on nice and absorbed fairly quick, I will see if the smell totally goes away, like I said the smell seems to be dissipating the longer it is on.
1 x

LisaC2019
Posts: 610
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by LisaC2019 » 7 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
7 months ago
@ Lisa: I have had it on for just over an hour now and the smell seems to be going away, my skin does look moisturized and it goes on nice and absorbed fairly quick, I will see if the smell totally goes away, like I said the smell seems to be dissipating the longer it is on.
Thank you...I thought about it and then realized I have so many skin care products that I probably didn't need another one. :) I hope you enjoy and that smell eventually goes away!
2 x

Hot4TENER
Posts: 462
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

Ha! Just your title NATURALLY TRIBAL SMELL sounds bad. I’m thinking I don’t wanna smell naturally tribal. It makes me think of wat tribes may have smelled like long ago after a long day of foraging and hunting.
6 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2182
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
7 months ago
Ha! Just your title NATURALLY TRIBAL SMELL sounds bad. I’m thinking I don’t wanna smell naturally tribal. It makes me think of wat tribes may have smelled like long ago after a long day of foraging and hunting.
When I read that I thought it was the name at first.
3 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3200
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
7 months ago
Ha! Just your title NATURALLY TRIBAL SMELL sounds bad. I’m thinking I don’t wanna smell naturally tribal. It makes me think of wat tribes may have smelled like long ago after a long day of foraging and hunting.
When I read that I thought it was the name at first.
Me too ! Thought Naturally Tribal was name of a creme I had missed seeing presented. Is it ????
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R
Posts: 55
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 7 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
7 months ago
So my jar of Naturally Tribal came in this morning and first of all it was frozen (not good} second thing is the smell, it smells horrible, it is a cross between oil and gasoline. There is no way I would want to put this all over my body and smell like that all day. I scraped some off the top and put it on the back of my hand, it goes on nice and made my skin look soft and fresh but oh that smell is not good.
We apologize for this inconvenience! I have sent a personal message via the Forum, regarding this issue.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
1 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 1271
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gem Lover » 7 months ago

Naturally Tribal is the name of the product, it is made in Africa by tribal woman.
3 x

Online
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3200
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
7 months ago
Naturally Tribal is the name of the product, it is made in Africa by tribal woman.
Had no idea. First time I heard of this product
3 x

Post Reply