Naturally Tribal smell

Gem Lover

Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So my jar of Naturally Tribal came in this morning and first of all it was frozen (not good} second thing is the smell, it smells horrible, it is a cross between oil and gasoline. There is no way I would want to put this all over my body and smell like that all day. I scraped some off the top and put it on the back of my hand, it goes on nice and made my skin look soft and fresh but oh that smell is not good.
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing...I was wondering how it smelled and the type of consistency. I did not watch the presentations and you have given me enough information to pass on this one.
2 x

Gem Lover

@ Lisa: I have had it on for just over an hour now and the smell seems to be going away, my skin does look moisturized and it goes on nice and absorbed fairly quick, I will see if the smell totally goes away, like I said the smell seems to be dissipating the longer it is on.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Lisa: I have had it on for just over an hour now and the smell seems to be going away, my skin does look moisturized and it goes on nice and absorbed fairly quick, I will see if the smell totally goes away, like I said the smell seems to be dissipating the longer it is on.
Thank you...I thought about it and then realized I have so many skin care products that I probably didn't need another one. :) I hope you enjoy and that smell eventually goes away!
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Ha! Just your title NATURALLY TRIBAL SMELL sounds bad. I’m thinking I don’t wanna smell naturally tribal. It makes me think of wat tribes may have smelled like long ago after a long day of foraging and hunting.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Ha! Just your title NATURALLY TRIBAL SMELL sounds bad. I’m thinking I don’t wanna smell naturally tribal. It makes me think of wat tribes may have smelled like long ago after a long day of foraging and hunting.
When I read that I thought it was the name at first.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
When I read that I thought it was the name at first.
Me too ! Thought Naturally Tribal was name of a creme I had missed seeing presented. Is it ????
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So my jar of Naturally Tribal came in this morning and first of all it was frozen (not good} second thing is the smell, it smells horrible, it is a cross between oil and gasoline. There is no way I would want to put this all over my body and smell like that all day. I scraped some off the top and put it on the back of my hand, it goes on nice and made my skin look soft and fresh but oh that smell is not good.
We apologize for this inconvenience! I have sent a personal message via the Forum, regarding this issue.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
1 x

Gem Lover

Naturally Tribal is the name of the product, it is made in Africa by tribal woman.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Naturally Tribal is the name of the product, it is made in Africa by tribal woman.
Had no idea. First time I heard of this product
3 x