Naturally Tribal smell

Gemsnob

Re: Naturally Tribal smell

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im curious as to what tribal women use to make perfume. Are ingredients listed? Maybe its essential oil from native plants. Thats interesting.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Im curious as to what tribal women use to make perfume. Are ingredients listed? Maybe its essential oil from native plants. Thats interesting.

Gemlover said the creme smelled like a cross between oil and gasoline.....if that's the smell I dont think I would want to try it even if they are native plants
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OK folks I make lotion and have for about 30 years as I have two sisters who need hypoallergenic products and a friend who is extremely sensitive to scents-- and NOTHING I make smells anything like gasoline and I cannot imagine what herbs or essential oils they could be using. The herb skunk cabbage also known as skunkweed smells pretty bad (hence the name) but does not grow in Africa. Maybe castor?
Hint: if you are sensitive to flowers try a lemon lotion as it smells fresh and should not stir us your allergies and the guys like it too. Lavender/vanilla, lemon and rose are my most requested for friends and family-- as I do not now, nor will I ever sell, but only gift. When I die (not that far away as I was born before the earth's crust cooled according to my daughter) the recipes go with me.
Another Hint: Stay away from anything with the word paraben as it is basically wax so the lotion stays on but does not absorb into skin.
I leave you with crazy names for products---Love Sak mattress Really??? Who wants to sleep on gonads
3 x