Ingredients in skincare products.

silleemee

Ingredients in skincare products.

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

I won't buy any skincare product if the ingredients are not shown on the website. For me it is very important to know what I am buying, especially skincare products. It would be nice if SLC would put them up so we can see them.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Ingredients in skincare products.

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
I won't buy any skincare product if the ingredients are not shown on the website. For me it is very important to know what I am buying, especially skincare products. It would be nice if SLC would put them up so we can see them.
It cracks me up that the person wears a lab coat. Yeah, that makes me want to slap your products on my face. Not!
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@silleemee I just want to say "hello!" It's nice to see a familiar name from the "other" bulletin board! :)
2 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

HI! 2Blonde! yes it's me from 'there'.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Since I was a teen I only used Ponds cold cream to clean off my makeup. I know I should use something to moisturize my skin, but I always get compliments on my skin. During my medical career lots of my patients wanted to know what I used on my skin. So I figure why ruin a good thing by applying anything😆 well maybe its Genetics. My mom who did get talked into the buying all kind of creams, by the Macys salesladies, had beautiful skin. Talking about Genetics, I also inherited her faulty Gene which directs the body not to get rid of any FAT cells 🤬😰👹🙀👎
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
It cracks me up that the person wears a lab coat. Yeah, that makes me want to slap your products on my face. Not!
Good afternoon,

Thank you both so much for your feedback. I have forwarded it all directly to our web, shows/programming, beauty, and set/production teams so they can keep this in mind for the future. Thank you all again for your posts, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Back when I was dancing and we had heavy stage makeup we would wipe our faces down with Crisco followed up by a witch hazel cleanse! Now I don't use anything but the hypoallergenic lotion I make, on my face (or anywhere). If it didn't have just a TINY bit (1%) of chemical preservative you could eat it. You would be very regular, but you could eat it.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Back when I was dancing and we had heavy stage makeup we wold wipe our faces down with Crisco followed up by a witch hazel cleanse! Now I don't use anything but the hypoallergenic lotion I make, on my face (or anywhere). If it didn't have just a TINY bit (1%) of chemical preservative you could eat it. You would be very regular, but you could eat it.
I LOVE mineral oil, too!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yep, although for very dry skin like feet, I prefer olive oil or avacado oil with a pair of socks on overnight. Works wonders. Bottom line one should not put products loaded with chemicals on your body as skin is an organ and absorbs what you put on it.
3 x

ElleST

Post by ElleST » 2 years ago

I'm in favor of natural ingredients in my cosmetics (if possible). Tea tree oil products are ideal for my acne-prone skin, such as aeno. Also with retinol. only normal retinol is, oh, how difficult it can be to find.
0 x