Opatra Lux Brush buyers’ beware

Bella

Opatra Lux Brush buyers’ beware

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Well I purchased the Lux brush in late January and tonight when I was using it, it totally stopped working and now will not turn on at all! Thank goodness there is a lifetime warranty. I sent Opatra an email and told them of the situation and to please advise. I sure hope I do not have to package it up and send it to England! I also purchased the Dermi Eye plus which I love, hope it doesn’t have similar issues down the road.
14 x

bluez

Re: Opatra Lux Brush buyers’ beware

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

Oh, no! Please keep us informed.
I hope they replace it fast & hassle free.

bluez
12 x

Bella

Just received a email from Opatra. They have offices in the USA in Las Vegas. All I had to do was email a copy of my Shop LC receipt and they will be shipping a replacement in 1 to 2 weeks. They had some shipping issues with the UK do to the coronavirus. I am happy with their customer service so far. They should include better contact info in their instructions which come with each device.
14 x

Bella

Received my Opatra Lux hair brush replacement today. So far so good. Their customer service that they have in the US did a great job, and shipped out a replacement quickly.
13 x

Deena

Post by Deena » 2 years ago

My lux brush stopped, too. Purchased 11/29/20. Now, a little over 6 months later, and won't turn on. I will see if Opatra is as accommodating to me, as they were to you. Thanks for your post and follow ups.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I sure hope they are accommodating to you. They were great, I have no complaints. Funny thing is I haven’t used my “newer” Lux brush at all! Maybe I should to make sure it will last. I also purchased the Opatra Beauty mask and I love it! I received a Led Beauty Mask for Christmas as a gift (different brand) and it was torture to use, extremely hot and heavy on the face. The Opatra is so much better, light and comfortable. Dermieye plus works great as well.
7 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

Well I took the plunge and ordered the Lux Brush the other day. I couldn't resist the price, plus I got another $10 off, so it came to $89! I was seriously thinking about it, back in Nov. I think it was selling for $129 then. I'm hoping that it helps with my graying hair, so I don't have to color as often.
I have a question for the other users out there. Can it be used on wet hair or does the hair have to be dry? Also, is there a timer on it? On the presentations, so much emphasis is put on the results and reviews, but not much is said on the device itself.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

That was cute Roseyruby, not sure about wet hair or for the gray hair or a timer. If it helps with gray hair let me know, I look like a 🦨 right now. :lol: :lol:
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
That was cute Roseyruby, not sure about wet hair or for the gray hair or a timer. If it helps with gray hair let me know, I look like a 🦨 right now. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

Thank you for your post, your information is very helpful and I am glad they sent you a replacement. I have had mine for about10 months and I have had no issues. I have seen a difference, my hair feels thicker. I know you should not get the brush wet so I clean mine with a Qtip and small amount of alcohol.
4 x