Norell Blushing perfume is incredible!

Ena

Norell Blushing perfume is incredible!

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Wow, I received my new Norell Blushing perfume. I bought it on a whim because I liked the story behind it and the way it was presented.

I.am.speechless. The scent, the pretty bottle, the box the it is placed in..
Everything is stunning to the smallest detail.

And the scent.. OMG, the scent. I bought many perfumes in my life, many quite expensive but I never had a perfume with such an amazing scent. It's hard to describe but it is exquisite.
I'm going to buy another Norell, Classic. I know it will be as grand as this one :)
8 x

Amy

Re: Norell Blushing perfume is incredible!

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Ena & all: I bought the Blushing, the classic Norell NY & NY body oil. I haven’t opened the classic because I don’t go through it very fast. Also I wanted to take advantage of the prices which were unbeatable. The Blushing smells so good I can’t even describe it. I’m wearing it now, but especially when it’s winter & I’m wrapped in my robe. I swear, it does make you feel special. 🥰🥰🥰
5 x

Johnsh

Post by Johnsh » 3 years ago

Norell basic is the worst smelling perfume and cream that I have ever had the pleasure to smell. I opened one cream spread on my arm and had a allergic reaction. ShopLC refused to take the unopened product back!! NYC is nasty smelling does Norell sell anything that doesn’t stink??? :( :(
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

The ORIGINAL Norell, was incredible. Very sultry, intoxicating and long-lasting. Worth every dime. I bought the Norell NY thinking it was the same. Big mistake. I can wear it, when I layer one of the Japara scents I bought over it--which are a tiny bit too sweet for my taste. The Norell NY is too green and masculine, in my opinion. When it was first presented, they went on and on about how it was feminine, etc. Then in later presentations the same hosts started saying it was UNISEX. I also purchased the Blushing, hoping it was more like the original. It isn't. It's a nice scent, but not what I expected. For now, I prefer Joy. Now THERE's a beautiful, very feminine, non-overpowering scent. I really don't understand why Norell was changed!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I never used Norell back in the day. No idea what year it was originally around.

I have all three of these Norell fragrances and love them all. I think the Elixir may be my favorite, and my husband’s as well. On me they smell really nice and a are long lasting.

Different for each person.
4 x