Opatra Warning?

Gem Lover

Opatra Warning?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am not sure if the host have ever told people about the Opatra warnings or not I never heard them speak of them but I just thought people should be aware of the warnings in the pamphlet that comes with their products. It says if you have heart disease, seizures, diabetes, high blood pressure and bleeding issues to not use their products. It also says that they do not know of the long term effects of using or over using their products. So just giving heads up, I returned mine I saw no results at all but the warnings are scary as well and not everyone reads those or some would not bother ordering it to begin with if they have any of those health issues so I think the host should warn of them each time they present their products.
21 x

Willa

Re: Opatra Warning?

Post by Willa » 3 years ago

That was very good of you to post this important information.
13 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

I think that I heard Karen give a warning this morning.
I had read a year ago that the red light should not be
used over the thyroid, the hosts have never mentioned
that the whole time that they are treating their own
neck on the air. (shrug shoulders)
13 x

Sweetiepie

Post by Sweetiepie » 3 years ago

Thank You for posting not to use this device if you've got hypertension(high B.P.) as I do!Cancelled my order-not worth the risk.Been using Jamaican back castor oil,and Jojoba along with drinking Shungite-water.I have noticed a diff.in 4weeks.
13 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

We have to research on our own. If you google it, using shungite to block EMF radiation, some articles claim that if you block your cellphone etc. with a shungite piece, in order for the cellphone to work properly the EMF radiation INCREASES.
The hosts also didn’t warn, not to clean the niassa rubies in a sonic jewelry cleaner.
My almost $200 niassa ruby necklace exploded in the sonic cleaner. Lots of red glass all over the place. Took me awhile to get the glass splinter out of my finger.
I am not saying not to buy FF( fissure filled) rubies. Just be aware they are very fragile, beside not having monetary value. Even some Burma rubies can be FF. I judge a ruby by its crystallization, not its origin. It should at least be translucent, not opaque.

HUGS❤️Vicky
9 x

Johnsh

Post by Johnsh » 3 years ago

Willa wrote:
    [/list]=1600970984 user_id=4647]
    That was very good of you to post this important information.
    I wish I would of had that info before purchasing several of Opatra’s PCs. Can’t send back due to I just bought mine during there clearance event. Just like ShopLC not to tell truth on the product
    5 x

Moderator_Preston
    Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
    3 years ago
    I am not sure if the host have ever told people about the Opatra warnings or not I never heard them speak of them but I just thought people should be aware of the warnings in the pamphlet that comes with their products. It says if you have heart disease, seizures, diabetes, high blood pressure and bleeding issues to not use their products. It also says that they do not know of the long term effects of using or over using their products. So just giving heads up, I returned mine I saw no results at all but the warnings are scary as well and not everyone reads those or some would not bother ordering it to begin with if they have any of those health issues so I think the host should warn of them each time they present their products.
    Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have submitted your feedback to our beauty team, host team, and live TV production team, so that they can keep this in mind for future Opatra presentations. I apologize for any concern that this may have caused, and thank you again for sharing your feedback!
    3 x

Cosita

Post by Cosita » 3 years ago

It true I think they protect themselves by say ask your doctor it probably protocol which protect them in case something happens but the not use on tharoids sorry misspelling but YES they should warn people. I use mine in moderation because in reality everything has warning or cautioned signs. Be save
    3 x