Nail Polish Anyone?

JA
Posts: 249
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by JA » 7 months ago

SumterShopper1 wrote:
7 months ago
Best stuff I have ever used is Londontown. The base and top coats make manicures last over one week plus and makes my nails stronger. I have tried pretty much every nail product and hands down, londontown is best. I also like nails, inc and Deborah Lippmann (don’t last as long though). I had paper thin nails that peeled and never could grow them. Duri Rejuvacote fixed that and londontown got them even better and I have long nails with an occasional break. If ShopLC would carry any of these, I’d be thrilled
Hi SumterShopper1
I have the same issue with my nails. Where do I find Londontown and Duri Rejuvacote? I haven't shopped for nail polish in a long time :)
4 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by AD » 7 months ago

The big river sells this nail polish.....H😊
4 x

JA
Posts: 249
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by JA » 7 months ago

AD wrote:
7 months ago
The big river sells this nail polish.....H😊
I have no clue what the big river is. :lol: It's probably something I would know except the brain is just not working
3 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by anniebelle » 7 months ago

JA wrote:
7 months ago
AD wrote:
7 months ago
The big river sells this nail polish.....H😊
I have no clue what the big river is. :lol: It's probably something I would know except the brain is just not working
The biggest river in the world! A m z n ! Aka Amazon!
3 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by AD » 7 months ago

A:....SILLY GIRL :lol: :lol: :lol: ...H
2 x

JA
Posts: 249
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by JA » 7 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
7 months ago
JA wrote:
7 months ago
AD wrote:
7 months ago
The big river sells this nail polish.....H😊
I have no clue what the big river is. :lol: It's probably something I would know except the brain is just not working
The biggest river in the world! A m z n ! Aka Amazon!
:oops: :oops: I've got egg on my face :lol:
4 x

Starbird
Posts: 80
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by Starbird » 7 months ago

I also like the color by Londontown, "Invisible Crown" - it's very sheer and pretty.
2 x