Nail Polish Anyone?

Ginapainting

Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by Ginapainting » 4 years ago

I sure wish Shoplc would carry more manicure products! With full size nail polish bottles. :roll:
6 x

Margui

Re: Nail Polish Anyone?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I agree and all the make-up products should be cruelty-free or not animal testing.
8 x

CindyM

Post by CindyM » 4 years ago

Yes, I'd love to see more beauty in general on Shoplc. Clean beauty would be great, even for the nail polishes, and of course cruelty free is a must! I remember when they carried Just Herbs, I love it, wish they'd come back again. I buy very little jewelry, I love to shop here for the purses/handbags, kimonos and beauty, and other Lifestyle products. I can afford this place which makes it fun shopping here! :D
7 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I would also be thrilled to see Shop LC add a line of nail polish and nail treatments. I am looking for a one coat, quick dry polish.
I think it would be fun to have color changing polish that changes to the same colors as the color changing gems!
I'm still looking for the perfect blue polish. C'mon Shop LC make it for me! :)
6 x

SumterShopper1

Post by SumterShopper1 » 3 years ago

Best stuff I have ever used is Londontown. The base and top coats make manicures last over one week plus and makes my nails stronger. I have tried pretty much every nail product and hands down, londontown is best. I also like nails, inc and Deborah Lippmann (don’t last as long though). I had paper thin nails that peeled and never could grow them. Duri Rejuvacote fixed that and londontown got them even better and I have long nails with an occasional break. If ShopLC would carry any of these, I’d be thrilled
7 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Londontown is the best and my favorite color is Lakur Mauve Over. I can wear it with everything and it lasts.
3 x

KatieS

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I would also be thrilled to see Shop LC add a line of nail polish and nail treatments. I am looking for a one coat, quick dry polish.
I think it would be fun to have color changing polish that changes to the same colors as the color changing gems!
I'm still looking for the perfect blue polish. C'mon Shop LC make it for me! :)
@bluez Nail polish that changes color would be freaking awesome! I'm looking for a new shade of blue. If you find one let me know. Right now my favorite is OPI Infinite Shine "Get Ryd-of-Thym Blues" and I use OPI base coat and topcoat. It really lasts.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Del Sol color change stores sell color change nail polish. It changes with uv light, so in the sun it’s different than indoors. It’s not expensive
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Btw Del sol’s polish is not tested on animals and they sell blue! To quote my favorite host,”GO!” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

KatieS

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yes, I am familiar with the UV polish! I was thinking of a polish that was more like a Chameleon that changes with your surroundings or outfit! Wouldn't that be cool?!
3 x