Lab Direct products

Glamazon

Lab Direct products

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

Could anyone tell me if the Vitamin C peel and the Retinol work for them or not.I have extremely sensitive delicate skin and very fair.Thanks!
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Lab Direct products

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I don’t buy that stuff here, been BURNT TO MANY TIMES 🤨. Either half full or half empty 😳. When I buy items like that I go to the store. Where I can see if it has been OPENED. 😊
12 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Glamazon I have those and really like it. The retinol is not irritating at all, I use it 3 times a week before I go to bed. David said on air he formulated it to not be irritating like most are and he is right, no redness or irritation at all. I have been using his products since he first came to shop LC and my grown daughters asked what I had been using because they thought my sin looked really good. I just ordered more today along with the vitamin C serum.
12 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I don't know anything about those specific products, but I will say that I have tried his NASA 3D Lift Serum and it's the BEST! It sinks right in and the price is outstanding for the amount you receive. I previously wasted a LOT of $$$ on skincare from the MN channel, buying stuff from a so-called Cosmetic Chemist for decades. Her prices just keep going up and up, yet the results just aren't there. I have also noticed that she looks terrible for her age (I've also read elsewhere, that she copied another dr.'s research on his copper serums. Not very ethical, if you ask me). So, if she thinks that she's a walking advertisement for her products--NOPE, she couldn't be more mistaken. From here on out, I'm sticking with David Pollock.
11 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

One thing I would warn you all about is retinol can make your skin very sensitive to sunlight so it is best to use this product at night.
11 x

Muffin

Post by Muffin » 2 years ago

They DO NOT WORK! They advertise these products as penetrating the skin. This doctor claims he has created a molecule small enough to penetrate all the layers of the skin. I fell for it. Then I checked into this claim.
If this claim was legit this product would have to be sold as a pharmacuitical. Do not fall for these lies. And, they won't let you return it for a refund. But they don't tell you that when they're advertising it.
9 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

hmmm...my mother-in-law back to the 1990's used the clinique products. She even shared with me. She loved how it felt. She was previously very wrinkle before she passed. However, even though they were seniors and had no money, she'd buy this and again give me some. I was 40 yrs old at the time, 1 yr before my 1st grandson of 3 born.

I have not bought any skin care products from ShopLC. Several yrs ago my husband and I started using Beekman's 1802 goat milk products and don't want to use anything else if we can. He is type I diabetic since 17 and I have eczema since birth.

Beekman's can be expensive luxury, but well worth it. And the scents are pleasing.

Not pitching sales here. But I too, am Leary of any "miracle" claims.

Me...I just want to return to regular sleep right now, the best thing a person can do for their health and skin.

Got a load of ... on my mind.

Lovelies,
or isn't it lovely (I still love Mary Poppins),
Jt
Teresa
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Oh, I must clarify or restate, as I have been using the essential oils ShopLC has been promoting. Since they are oils I have been doing so trial basis and so far me being almost 64 this summer have not experienced clogging of pours etc. so I ordered a couple more. The Hemp - M oil seems to help minorly with pain and my 40 yr old daughter asked me to get her some too. My husband has been using it on his worn hands when I said maybe I should try it too. Usually I use Tiger Balm extra strength my Primary Phy swears by. I've used Tiger Balm for over 10 yrs, but it was intriguing for me to use the Hemp Mel...can't remember the other ingredient without getting up here and checking.

Anyway Rolltide, sorry to hear about your skin ailments. I firsthand emph with your situation. And my brother-in-laws 2 both had this.

As far as Goat Boys Beekman, still discerning this product line as we don't like being scammed, money out the door...not good.

I do find the soap I don't itch as bad...maybe in my head?

Facial improvement products...Can't find or see that I care to spend money on this...

The wipes do help my 7 yr old sore little bottom...He has thyroid disease and other conditions that make his skin sensitive just like his grandma's.
I haven't worn much a few times Makeup since I retired to take of my husband in 2012 that I do not notice the makeup removal.

God Bless you as well Rolltide. It is very comforting and nice to hear from you, comrade...
It is beautiful here in mid Missouri.
Jt
Teresa
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello friends: growing up my grandma & my mom used the pink Olay. There wasn’t much selection back then (haha). I thought I was a princess when we would play beauty parlor. As I got older I discovered Eliz. Grant on another channel which I loved. (Don’t know if they still exist.). I tried some research on google to get some stats & at least 3-4 out of 5 STILL listed Olay Regenerist as #1 and anything L’Oreal as #2. Hey, whatever you like is the best for you. Mom bless her soul actually liked Clinique but I couldn’t stand the faint smell. Just sharing some info. Be beautiful girls! 💄💄💄🤗🤗🤗
4 x