Hydrating Body Oils

DietIcedTea

Hydrating Body Oils

Post by DietIcedTea » 3 years ago

Measurable Difference Hydrating Body Oils are delightful and my skin has never been this soft and healthy
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Hydrating Body Oils

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

DietIcedTea wrote:
3 years ago
Measurable Difference Hydrating Body Oils are delightful and my skin has never been this soft and healthy
Which are your favorites?
3 x

DietIcedTea

Jasmine is my favorite. They really don't smell that good but the softest skin ever
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

DietIcedTea wrote:
3 years ago
Jasmine is my favorite. They really don't smell that good but the softest skin ever
Have you used the Argan oil? I have the one with CBD and use it on "trouble' areas, like hands that are washed so frequently!
1 x

DietIcedTea

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
DietIcedTea wrote:
3 years ago
Have you used the Argan oil? I have the one with CBD and use it on "trouble' areas, like hands that are washed so frequently!
I haven't tried the Argon oil. I did buy a bottle of Silk Genesis Beauty oil for skin and hair, but did not use it yet
1 x

ElleST

Post by ElleST » 2 years ago

I'm using the creams with oils and collagen, they are softer and absorb quickly. Finally, a cream that is rich but not greasy and absorbs quickly and completely! I am a tough customer to please and I wish I had found this cream a long time ago. I have used maryann collagen cream in the mornings under make up and at night for the last several days and can already start to see a difference in my skin tone and in a reduction of the appearance of the fine lines around my eyes.
0 x