Karen...

Blossom

Karen...

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

When Karen first started hosting, her hair wasn't as sleek & beautiful as now. Does anyone know what she uses to make her hair so pretty? She may have said on FB page but I choose not to do FB. If anyone knows what product she uses or maybe one any of you have used w/great results, please share! I want my hair to look as close to Karen's as possible...so sleek!
0 x

Gypsy

Re: Karen...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I dont know and Im not on FB either but I imagine if you sent an email with your compliment and asked her she would respond
0 x

Blossom

One time I asked a host similar question & they said 'go to my FB page'...but it can't hurt to ask.
Gonna do it now! Thx
0 x

Gypsy

There might be a reason that they cant say.a product by name on air
0 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
There might be a reason that they cant say.a product by name on air
Yep. TV on but wasn't watching. Sent msg before realizing she's not even at desk. Probably won't get response now. Did ask if product was from SLC. Thx Gypsy!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I don’t know what product but I would be willing to bet Karen does use a straightening iron. A good iron and some good heat protectant spray or oil like CHI and nice smooth hair.
0 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t know what product but I would be willing to bet Karen does use a straightening iron. A good iron and some good heat protectant spray or oil like CHI and nice smooth hair.
Yeah, probably more work than I'm willing to do on a day to day. Wondered if maybe argon for hair..I'm just wanting to be as lazy as possible w/o looking like I am😋
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah, probably more work than I'm willing to do on a day to day. Wondered if maybe argon for hair..I'm just wanting to be as lazy as possible w/o looking like I am😋
I put argan on my hair. I have for a long time and it works really well. Makes it sleek and shiny but doesn’t make it so it won’t hold curls or waves if I want. Just be careful to not use too much. A little goes a long way. And...you don’t have to fall for the $100.00 a bottle stuff to get good oil.
2 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Hi. I know I am jumping in—but a real game changer for me was and continues to be Wen Conditioners vs. regular shampoo. Been using for 8 or 9 years and love it! Makes my former coarse hair soft—even when I air dry and only use that product alone! Truly will not use any other products! I buy it from QVC.
3 x

Gypsy

Always feel free to jump.in !!! :D I actually use Saffron oil, not to fight my curls but just to contain them. Finger comb and go is.my motto ! :lol:
3 x