sassygirl

Re: Beauty Products

Post by sassygirl » 4 years ago

iVE GONE ON THE 24/7 SITE AND ITS SO EXPENSIVE WE NEED DAVID BACK!!!!! :( :(
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

It’s on the ShopLC website...all of the products. I use it too and love it!
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

gigi wrote:
4 years ago
Will they come back? Love this skincare
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! It is available on our site right now.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
I hope so.
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! It is available on our site right now.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

sassygirl wrote:
4 years ago
iVE GONE ON THE 24/7 SITE AND ITS SO EXPENSIVE WE NEED DAVID BACK!!!!! :( :(
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

RS wrote:
4 years ago
It’s on the ShopLC website...all of the products. I use it too and love it!
Thank you so much for your help!
1 x

momof6

Post by momof6 » 4 years ago

I ordered the Clinical24/7 Skin Prep CrepeRx Body Scrub . I am sorry to say this but it is really awful and I don't mind telling you right here because I used it and got in the shower and had to clean my shower and the whole area it left brown spots every where - thought I used it wrong so got on site and yes they said to do what I did so I tried it once more --soooo disappointed decided to sent it back with a note but it said "not returnable" how does that work when on my TV she said "you can return no questions ask" ! NOT !
They either lie or just aren't told as a host because this happens alot, so I quit ordering. Now I go on just to bid and notice that that also is a scam, as the $29 ring - $39 jewelry and others are being bid way out of price as someone bids up and over what the price is on their live TV show ?? What??
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

momof6 wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered the Clinical24/7 Skin Prep CrepeRx Body Scrub . I am sorry to say this but it is really awful and I don't mind telling you right here because I used it and got in the shower and had to clean my shower and the whole area it left brown spots every where - thought I used it wrong so got on site and yes they said to do what I did so I tried it once more --soooo disappointed decided to sent it back with a note but it said "not returnable" how does that work when on my TV she said "you can return no questions ask" ! NOT !
They either lie or just aren't told as a host because this happens alot, so I quit ordering. Now I go on just to bid and notice that that also is a scam, as the $29 ring - $39 jewelry and others are being bid way out of price as someone bids up and over what the price is on their live TV show ?? What??
Welcome @momof6 ❣️

Well as far as the Clinical24/7...I use the face products so I can’t attest to the scrub. That sounds awful! I love the skin care.

And auctions....OH MY, you’ve hit on a VERY HOT topic here in the forum. Look 👀 around and read about all of the overbidders and bidders who bid on everything they can possibly click on.
As far as the bidding being a scam. The auction section is legit. I bid sometimes and when I win I do get the item. I am not sure what you mean about it being a scam. Maybe the overbidders? They are apparently allowed as long as they pay for the majority of what they win. I frankly find that hard to believe but there it is...
0 x