CETUEM EYE CREAM

Amy

CETUEM EYE CREAM

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I just opened my eye cream package. The box was torn, the plastic seal was already opened & upon opening the container you can see where about 1/3 of the cream has been used. SO! YES SLC RE-SELLS RETURNS. I am freaking out because it’s supposed to go on my face. Once again RETURNS GET SOLD AGAIN to stupid customers like me. 😡😡😡😡😡
9 x

mpompadour

Re: CETUEM EYE CREAM

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

You know, it's going to get to the point where we are going to have to video our packages upon arrival and opening to PROVE our claims of Shop LC sending out used items to us. ALL returned items that are used on the body should be IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED by Shop LC. They constantly claim they DO NOT send out returned items to customers, so HOW and WHY is this continually happening? What if someone gets a returned item and happen to use it and has an adverse reaction? What if the previous customer added or put something in the product? Any seals broken is a BIG NO NO! :x Besides that, it's just plain disgusting and unsanitary. This is the kind of thing that makes me NOT want to buy ANY of their beauty products, whether it's hair, creams, gels, ointments, facial, perfumes, polishes, etc. :shock:
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
You know, it's going to get to the point where we are going to have to video our packages upon arrival and opening to PROVE our claims of Shop LC sending out used items to us. ALL returned items that are used on the body should be IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED by Shop LC. They constantly claim they DO NOT send out returned items to customers, so HOW and WHY is this continually happening? What if someone gets a returned item and happen to use it and has an adverse reaction? What if the previous customer added or put something in the product? Any seals broken is a BIG NO NO! :x Besides that, it's just plain disgusting and unsanitary. This is the kind of thing that makes me NOT want to buy ANY of their beauty products, whether it's hair, creams, gels, ointments, facial, perfumes, polishes, etc. :shock:
[/quote
I've thought that too.
2 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

If they claim and truly believe they aren't selling returns then they have a huge probem with employees. They are opening and using stuff then packaging it up and shipping it out.
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
That is a great idea to video tape opening the packages so you do have proof. I ordered a couple of those NASA stem cell creams and I certainly have been lucky to receive them unopened, but that is a sad state of affairs to consider myself lucky they were not opened :D
6 x

Amy

Thanks gang for your replies. Is it against the law to re-sell used beauty products? Who can I report this to?
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I advise contacting the Better Business Bureau in Texas. If they can’t help you they can probably refer you to an agency that can. I received some perfume last year that had been opened before I received it. It was NOT a spray. I was not about to use it….especially during the pandemic! ShopLC REFUSED to take it back citing they did not take back perfume that had been opened and used…..even though it came to me that way!!! I threw it away and was out my money. Now, whenever I order perfume or a beauty product, I video the box….me opening the box…me removing the item….etc. It is a shame that customers even have to do this. You need to keep proof of your claims….especially if you file with the BBB.
10 x

Amy

Thank you buy-it-all: I’m in Ohio, supposedly the London eye cream shipped from Austin? I’ll try to google the appropriate BBB & alert them. 😳😳😳😳😳
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Amy.....I did not have the option to click your lead post with a sad face so I left it alone and will just tell you how sad I am for you receiving such nonsense 😪
There's no excuse for this kind of customer service, none of us wants to be retuning our products

We buy for the convenience right?
It's one of the reasons we like shopping from TV
I will never understand how junk can be shipped out and how do opened products get passed QC!!
6 x

Gemini1952

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

complaints fall on deaf ears...isn't that obvious by now?? SHOP ELSEWHERE!! I still don't understand why all of you continue this farce with shopping from a company that has less and stellar standards. Customer loyalty has to run both ways and i see from all your complaints that it doesnt. Just my two common cents opinion of course.
3 x